• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Official] The 24 Triangles — Yazata's Book, released on Amazon!

An official request, or post by staff acting with authority.
8KIxbCJ.png

The Angels of the Shemhamephorash have gained a lot of popularity amongst magicians and witches of all kinds in recent years.

"The 24 Triangles" is based on the short description of the Angels given by Ambelain in La Kabbalah Practique.
All Psalms are given (and corrected) in the Latin of the Vulgate and the corresponding Hebrew.

Through picking apart the names it became possible to explain the reasoning for their assigned powers, and alternative Psalms were added.

The names of the mysterious Evil Angels which are the counterpart of the 72 could also be found in this same way.

The basis of this book however is the idea of grouping the Angels into triads.
By doing this some small mistakes in the names were found and corrected. A justification for this is provided and proven to be correct in more than one way.

A ritual for working with the 24 Triangles is included.

Purchase eBook:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Purchase Paperback:

Note: @Yazata is one of WF's own, and as such, it would be really cool to support him and his work, and I would love for us to do as much as we can to encourage him and others in the future who embark on endeavours like this. I have purchased and skimmed through the eBook version, and it really does check out.

Feel free to also discuss and ask questions here on this thread.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Well i read you angel book, abit about shem angels and the psalms, seems accurate, plus you translate to hebrew and latin so that is a +1. And for your Goetia book, i don’t like it, i think it’s because there is so much books on that topic, reading new Goetia books is headache.
Your Angel book will be in use, for the accurate psalms, i recommend 24 triangles. I will make a comparison with your 72 shem angels and rudd’s.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Goetia book, i don’t like it, i think it’s because there is so much books on that topic
That's why I wrote an unorthodox book on it. If you can't add to something there's no point in regurgitating what others have done.
Sorry you didn't like it, but I'm glad you can appreciate the 24 Triangles.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
That's why I wrote an unorthodox book on it. If you can't add to something there's no point in regurgitating what others have done.
Sorry you didn't like it, but I'm glad you can appreciate the 24 Triangles.
What is the diffrence between your Goetia book and others like JHP? What do you mean by ”unorthodox book”? With other word write that book but less ”holy” so to speak?

24 Triangles will be bought as a hardcover because of the latin and hebrew psalms.

Yazata, not exactly, but around how many evocations with demons have you done? How many years of evocation? I’m curious.
Would you see yourself as a LHP or RHP?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
What is the diffrence between your Goetia book and others like JHP? What do you mean by ”unorthodox book”? With other word write that book but less ”holy” so to speak?

24 Triangles will be bought as a hardcover because of the latin and hebrew psalms.

Yazata, not exactly, but around how many evocations with demons have you done? How many years of evocation? I’m curious.
Would you see yourself as a LHP or RHP?
With unorthodox I meant that I didn't want to go through all the same info that can be found everywhere.
So I gave (my interpretation) of the names and what they could mean in various languages and if this makes sense when you look at how their appearance and/or powers are described in the Lesser Key.
I said that pretty much exactly in the intro, how just repeating what others have said is pointless in my opinion.
The book also doesn't contain much of the conjurations. Only some instances where I found some interesting translations/interpretation of certain words.
The Baralanensis conjuration for example that you have brought up before. In my opinion the four Names given there are TITLES relating to the 4 Kings. To me this works as I was getting frustrated with all the contradicting names given for the kings (for example: Paymon and Gaap are sometimes given as names for two of the 4, yet these two are among the 72. Then, Gaap is said to teach you how to consecrate things that are under the rule of his King Amaymon, yet Gaap is nr 33 which means he is of the quarter of Water, in an Earthy sign with Venus as decan. Etc 😅)
Less Holy: hmm. I did write it to be used with the Enns, so that might be more LHP yes. I myself however always perform LBRP every day and before every major ritual.
The purpose of the 9 Kingdoms was to make sense of the hierarchy and create a new system. So when I evoked each one I tasked them to merge with the square I made for that Kingdom, so that the book from then on could be used that way. As a shortcut you could say.

How many years of evoking? Well, I started with baby steps and lots of time in between. I really only got into it when I joined a private group on BALG where we had the idea of doing the 9 Gatekeeper thing. (Yeah, 9 I see the connection, it's not my fault there are 9 Kings in the Goetia 😂) For this we made a plan/structure to evoke each of those Gatekeepers for 1 month at a time, every day - or three weeks really with one week of rest between them. It was a good experience.
Then I did a year long with Camio, and after that the year with the Shemhamephorash plus Goetia.

I consider myself 2HP 😉👉👈

Awesome that you're gonna buy the hardcover man.

ChaosMarc

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Congrats on getting published! I have a few questions for you.

What level of experience or development is required to work through this book?
Does this book require someone to have developed the clair abilities to work through or is it more "If you do steps 1 through 10 I have outlined here, the ritual will be complete and the correct angel will do XYZ on your behalf"?
How much of the book is plug-and-play? Does it require the practitioner to create their own ritual based on some guidance and ideas from the book or is it more like legos where if you take 1 paragraph from Chapter 3 and 4 paragraphs from Chapter 6, that's the complete ritual and it should work?

Thank you, coming from someone who can gather energy and intention and charge the fuck out of a sigil but I'm still working on my energy "receiving" skills, aka all of the angels in the book might be right beside me but I haven't figured out a way to receive communication from spirits so if I need to hear or feel or see or taste or smell the angels for the ritual to work, I don't have faith I can do that yet.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Congrats on getting published! I have a few questions for you.

What level of experience or development is required to work through this book?
Does this book require someone to have developed the clair abilities to work through or is it more "If you do steps 1 through 10 I have outlined here, the ritual will be complete and the correct angel will do XYZ on your behalf"?
How much of the book is plug-and-play? Does it require the practitioner to create their own ritual based on some guidance and ideas from the book or is it more like legos where if you take 1 paragraph from Chapter 3 and 4 paragraphs from Chapter 6, that's the complete ritual and it should work?

Thank you, coming from someone who can gather energy and intention and charge the fuck out of a sigil but I'm still working on my energy "receiving" skills, aka all of the angels in the book might be right beside me but I haven't figured out a way to receive communication from spirits so if I need to hear or feel or see or taste or smell the angels for the ritual to work, I don't have faith I can do that yet.
Thank you, but this is self published.

The way this book is set up is partly to have the correct Psalms in Latin and (transcribed) Hebrew + English and the quality assigned to that Psalm for all Angels.

The next part is the 24 Triangles where I group them and give an overarching quality for that Triad based on the powers traditionally assigned to them.
As I like to play with words and try to find meaning in them, I made suitable anagrams of the 9 Hebrew letters of each Triangle. Each anagram is a short phrase that is related to the quality of the three Angels. This is a sort of Word of Power that is correct in Gematria and purpose.
All 24 Anagrams together are the opening invocation.
Then you "open" the seal of the chosen Triangle, vibrate the Names and state the task + vibrate the anagram.

The third part explains and shows why some of the Angelic names have the wrong suffix according to me.

The fourth part gives four possible Hebrew words that might explain the powers of each Angel + an alternative Psalm that contains the word and Tetragrammaton.

The fifth part gives the names of the evil Angelic counterparts of the 72 + a suitable Bible verse.
(I give an example of such a "dark Triangle" in the thread "Sealing up a Dark Triangle")

In the hardcover version I also give a table to find the letters of your BirthAngel's name if you place the 360 letters of the 72 on the degrees of the Zodiac.

So you can use different parts of the book in different ways. The one I prefer is the 24 Anagrams + Triangles.
For this you don't necessarily have to be able to see, smell and taste Angels 😅
There are however several who teach Magick and spirituality.

ChaosMarc

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you, but this is self published.

The way this book is set up is partly to have the correct Psalms in Latin and (transcribed) Hebrew + English and the quality assigned to that Psalm for all Angels.

The next part is the 24 Triangles where I group them and give an overarching quality for that Triad based on the powers traditionally assigned to them.
As I like to play with words and try to find meaning in them, I made suitable anagrams of the 9 Hebrew letters of each Triangle. Each anagram is a short phrase that is related to the quality of the three Angels. This is a sort of Word of Power that is correct in Gematria and purpose.
All 24 Anagrams together are the opening invocation.
Then you "open" the seal of the chosen Triangle, vibrate the Names and state the task + vibrate the anagram.

The third part explains and shows why some of the Angelic names have the wrong suffix according to me.

The fourth part gives four possible Hebrew words that might explain the powers of each Angel + an alternative Psalm that contains the word and Tetragrammaton.

The fifth part gives the names of the evil Angelic counterparts of the 72 + a suitable Bible verse.
(I give an example of such a "dark Triangle" in the thread "Sealing up a Dark Triangle")

In the hardcover version I also give a table to find the letters of your BirthAngel's name if you place the 360 letters of the 72 on the degrees of the Zodiac.

So you can use different parts of the book in different ways. The one I prefer is the 24 Anagrams + Triangles.
For this you don't necessarily have to be able to see, smell and taste Angels 😅
There are however several who teach Magick and spirituality.
Thanks for the detailed reply! I look forward to reading it. I also like the look of the
. Everyone could use more talismans in their life 😄

Malfius

Visitor
Reaction score
8KIxbCJ.png

The Angels of the Shemhamephorash have gained a lot of popularity amongst magicians and witches of all kinds in recent years.

"The 24 Triangles" is based on the short description of the Angels given by Ambelain in La Kabbalah Practique.
All Psalms are given (and corrected) in the Latin of the Vulgate and the corresponding Hebrew.

Through picking apart the names it became possible to explain the reasoning for their assigned powers, and alternative Psalms were added.

The names of the mysterious Evil Angels which are the counterpart of the 72 could also be found in this same way.

The basis of this book however is the idea of grouping the Angels into triads.
By doing this some small mistakes in the names were found and corrected. A justification for this is provided and proven to be correct in more than one way.

A ritual for working with the 24 Triangles is included.

Purchase eBook:

Purchase Paperback:

Note: @Yazata is one of WF's own, and as such, it would be really cool to support him and his work, and I would love for us to do as much as we can to encourage him and others in the future who embark on endeavours like this. I have purchased and skimmed through the eBook version, and it really does check out.

Feel free to also discuss and ask questions here on this thread.
Wow! This looks like an interesting read. I may have to stag me a copy! Thanks a lot!

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
Wow! This looks like an interesting read. I may have to stag me a copy! Thanks a lot!
Yes, this book is good. I like the hebrew and the latin translation for every ShemAngels, i vouch for this book.
Post automatically merged:

Shem angel i will need for next months operation.
I haven't forgotten about this book, i really did buy this for the Shem angels.

Last edited: