• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF the 40 Demons of Vervm - Yazata and Ancient

Share a PDF of a book.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
In August of 22 I wanted to get a group going to work through a grimoire together over the course of a year, like a sort of coven, and so I made a thread for it. Three people took part. Two of them gave up after a week, only Ancient was stubborn enough to stick with the program. A couple of members sent me DM's and replied to the thread after we had started, saying they would have loved to take part and would join next time.

So this August, when the year of Vervm was coming to an end, I made a new thread announcing this year's project. Beside Ancient only one other member joined, who then gave up before we even started.

@Ancient : Maxamam razpact and thank you very much for being a cool dude and contributing to this text (and listening to me whine and sob for the past year).

In nomine Patris + et Filii + et Spiritus Sancti + Amen.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Wow, truly you surprise me every time. Mad respect and huge props to you both for sticking it through and actually achieving the first collaborative/community original work (even if it was just the 2 of you).

I have bestowed some goodies upon you. Both of you, feel free to send me your Paypal email addresses and I will buy you both a couple beers ;)

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I hope this site sees more of such works, because this is something I feel it's missing in all communities geared to the occult and the magical: collaborative work.

We all get too comfy and complacent when we only do solo work(I'm not dissing solo work,solo work is important too) and hardly do we work together, as a community.

30 Rock Reaction GIF