• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The antichrist

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
on my round its about denying the guilttrip as jesus aka christ already died for our sins and we are free from it. due to a spirit possession im not very good at typing things out anymore, but i have several views on it. im taught in the islamic viev and a sjaitan, not always an antichrist, but for now, is a wise being not always nice or clean, but wise non the less.

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I always think that if he actually exists he must be a being totally pure, and probably the person to feel more sorry about. A creation of god without free will at the end, meant to become totally evil in the purest form of evil.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
thats an angel, humans have free will and djinn too. so are you saying that again we are going that route? not that i mind, i already know some people see me as a fire shooting angel in the astral, so...

i keep it at after a long reign of queen liz, it might be time for all those little antichrists to do their thing and most of them in the west already lost interest in church, but they seem to like manga and more from the japanese corner. so it might be that what is coming from japan as games and movies and haircollor and umami ,are what is the new beat to drum too. so in that sense japan is the antichrist.

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think if the antichrist ever exists it must be half human.
As far as I know, Djins don't have free will, they cannot kill you if you don't allow them and strong enough. There is a myth that says when Apocalypse starts the protection we have from heaven will dissapear and they will get free will.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
djinns have free will in their dimension . ours is different, still they can create a mess whereby you wish they could kill here. the apocalypse has many forms. the daily life ones and the in the back of our deep minds ones, like the big bang. either way, for the ones who know the game its like watching netflix.

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I always think of him as a person since Jesus was a person he must be a person too. Just my opinion. At the end we are not sure about anything.

Reaction score
Awards
Have you ever thought of more positive thoughts, such as a kitten high on catnip?
My thoughts on it are, and after fashion of many before me, trying names under math reduction or expansion.
For one thing, 666 is now questionable, they have proposed 618 as the NotB.
(Bible Scholars)
It will be a person of global power, making Hitler seem like a peon.

TheLastFlame

Neophyte
Reaction score
Reading this reminded me of a book its call the antichrist manual or something it's a interesting but crazy book stopped reading it early on but it's a funny read.

Reaction score
Awards
Revelation in KJV has the number 666, but there is also a reference to 416 and 418.
Lots of Gematria to play with :)

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I think the modern perception of the antichrist is comprised of hundreds of years of myths and uninformed reading of the scriptures. You would be shocked how many people literally believe in a physical antichrist and that the literal Jesus on a flying horse will descend to fight it like a Michael bay movie.

Personally, I think the antichrist is a metaphor for government, being an offspring of man, who marks their citizens to control them by hiding away spiritual truth and freedom, as how can you control citizens if they realize they themselves are God?

Reaction score
Awards
I think the modern perception of the antichrist is comprised of hundreds of years of myths and uninformed reading of the scriptures. You would be shocked how many people literally believe in a physical antichrist and that the literal Jesus on a flying horse will descend to fight it like a Michael bay movie.

Personally, I think the antichrist is a metaphor for government, being an offspring of man, who marks their citizens to control them by hiding away spiritual truth and freedom, as how can you control citizens if they realize they themselves are God?
You raise a spectacular point. I agree with the government idea.

TheLastFlame

Neophyte
Reaction score
In these mythology story's and such there is always the one perspective of overwhelming good and evil I think they just needed an antagonist later on. But I like your idea.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
In these mythology story's and such there is always the one perspective of overwhelming good and evil I think they just needed an antagonist later on. But I like your idea.
The mythologies are coded, and the figures are symbolic of greater forces or ideas, however to the uninitiated masses they just see the symbols and take it at face value.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

This actually true , in my understanding
Those who killed and crucified Jesus are the same who running and let's say ruining this planet as an unlegit manmade control systems, aka governments to run a giant false timeline over this planet by killing the son of 'real god' of all , the 'one' who was so pure that they do this on purpose and fearless because of their godless nature,
And I thought I was crazy then I came a cross a website that I mentioned on my signature,that have written an article on what (might) really happened back then....

And pointing dots sounds true
Governments are antichrist = anti truth
People insulting Jesus Christ and Christianity literally every moment of their media mind control contents and normalized and even look cool of insulting this very pure soul, Jesus Christ❤️
They litreally made like antichrist = cool
But anyone being anything rather than that
Will be like
Ever see people poop and puke on some stupid tv show and say
Oh Solomon, oh Juda
Oh Mohammed?
No!
Because they will be burned if they say anything of the above
And they will be like instead

Oh, that anti semite, oh that's racicts, that's against the law that's false information,
Yeah you are right dear controllers , we are dumb like you all reptilian descendants...
Keep falling...
We are beings of light....
We raise...

It's just remind me the Shrek cartoon around the witch and the king who it's was an shapeshifiting frog....

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
@WisdomAddict
What you say is true even though I don't agree with everything,
for ex. I've learned there are three kinds of approach toward esotericism:

1. historical-critical
2. universal (continuous search for hidden truth)
3. religious

The historical-critical approach is also known as "Kill the God" approach, that is, remove God (or anything of spiritual value) and then deconstruct old texts (ex. interpret them) and then based on that draw conclusions.

It's doesn't surprise they fail to draw any meaningful conclusions.

Reaction score
Awards
Maybe look up Dr Justin Sledge on YouTube under channel ESOTERICA.
He has loads of great stuff.
So does Damien Echols and FoolishFish.
Or Rudolf Steiner, Max Heindel, Manly Hall.

Reaction score
Awards
Interesting, I had a book by Fraternity of the Hidden Light, Magic and Mysticism Vol 2. It was by Paul Foster Case many moons ago. When did this book come into print?
Post automatically merged:

What I said in previous post is exactly what I've learned in the book he recommended.
It's called "Magic and Mysticism by Arthur Versluis" (also. Western Esotericism by. Antoine Faivre)
fantastic book, my eyes re-opened, I can finally see :)
Thanks, will hound those books out.