• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The antichrist

Reaction score
Awards
@Diluculo_DelFuego
If you can't find them let me know and I'll share them in the library.

My download\upload is a very slow because I wasted all the gigs and have to wait until end of the month to replenish.

edit:

2007 and 2010 respectively.
So what's the books perspective on the idea of am antichrist?

It's interesting the wording, obviously a Christian idea, because of Christ appearing in the word.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
So what's the books perspective on the idea of am antichrist?
There is no mention of Antichrist, the first book I mentioned is using the universalist approach, the second one uses the religious approach to the same topic.
Both books talk about same thing but from different perspective, you can apply any spiritual figure to conclusion not just Antichrist.

It's interesting the wording, obviously a Christian idea, because of Christ appearing in the word.
Are you saying Antichrist is unknown to you?

Read 1 John 2,18-23; 2 John 1,7-11; 2 Thess 2, 3-12
Do not take above passaged out of context of Mt 12, 31-32

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I suspect the concept of an anti-Christ is a religious adaptation of the Sumerian account of the Prince of Peace (Enki) and the Prince of Darkness (Enlil)

It is unclear to me that there is an anti-Entity of the status of the Cosmic Christ

Some religions like to be able to point at a fear as a reason for belonging

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!