• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] The Archangels - A collection of posts on each known Archangel, as well as their emissaries.

Everyone's got one.
Simply said in the title. In addition to the seven Spirits of God, I will be collecting info on each archangel in turn, in a sephiroth manner, and their assistants, emissaries and so on. Sources will be cited.
Post automatically merged:

Starting in Earth, we have Sandalphon and Uriel/Ariel/Auriel. I have already covered Uriel in this post:

Sandalphon is next, then Gabriel. This will be daily to weekly updates depending on time management. The paper chase for me begins soon.

Meet Saint/Archangel Sandalphon, the "Lesser Countenance", Angel of Prayer, Angel of Children, Angel of Music and archangel of Malkuth.

This leads me, in reference to the titles of Malkuth, to believe that the world (Earth, Malkuth is indeed sound, perhaps issued from the 16th Path above.

Last edited: