• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The authenticity of the being you are invoking.

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm reading many of you work with demons and I wonder to myself, how do you really know that the being you called is actually the demon you saw in the book? I think it's a very romantic idea, but probably demons are just tiny aliens with enormous heads trying to get something from you. It's interesting to use a sigil that has been used in the past for the same purpose you're gonna use it now, like the sigils of demons, but if they really exist I don't think any person is capable of invoking a demon. I mean, those powerful beings won't come to work for just anybody. Just my thoughts...
I'd like to make an example saying that ''The Book of Law'' by Crowley which is one of the most famous works by him, was dictated by a grey with a face expression non very powerful and kinda childish. You can see a drawing of that being made my Crowley himself if you look for it. I'm not saying Crowley wasn't powerful, from my point of view Aleister Crowley was one of the most wise and powerful magicians that ever existed. But even him was trolled. Just the same way Dee was and many others. One sign of widsom is to accept the fact that we don't know anything for sure, we can't be sure about anything when we are talking about supranatural beings and magic.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I'm reading many of you work with demons and I wonder to myself, how do you really know that the being you called is actually the demon you saw in the book?
My view is that they have signatures of manifestation that operate through the broader scope of one's life. The very act if evocation is an experiment and it's something that the operator has to figure out, like a puzzle, and there are many ways to go about it, but the results are what matters. There are perspectives of "building" thought forms based on the sigils, identities, etc. Then there are notions of pre-existing energy currents you tap into. Then there is the "literal" interpretation of their existence, treating mythology (one over the other) as a factual reality and not a metaphor. Some people view them as etheric vampiric xenomorph face-huggers or chest-bursters, others as potential servants, friends and lovers. And also the idea that they are just parts of the brain, aspect of human consciousness lurking in the subconscious. It's possible for a juggling mind to work all these angles with discrimination, patience and determination.

I mean, those powerful beings won't come to work for just anybody.
It's a learning process. IMO/E, Higher Management can always step in and block the way, or temper one's steps for one's own good. I prefer the approach to familiarize/identify with Them first, per the Abramelin perspective.

I'd like to make an example saying that ''The Book of Law'' by Crowley which is one of the most famous works by him, was dictated by a grey with a face expression non very powerful and kinda childish.
It sounds like you are confusing LAM with Aiwass. LAM is an astral manifestation of Tibetan lama who is like a gateway to galactic intelligences beyond, and is the one who looks like the grey. I once conversed with him and found him to be quite humorous. Crowley identified Aiwass as his HGA, and it is he who dictated the Liber Legis.

I'm not saying Crowley wasn't powerful, from my point of view Aleister Crowley was one of the most wise and powerful magicians that ever existed. But even him was trolled.
From Crowley's point of view he was the most powerful magician that ever existed, and he was, in fact, a troll.

It's complicated.
Right.(y)

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My view is that they have signatures of manifestation that operate through the broader scope of one's life. The very act if evocation is an experiment and it's something that the operator has to figure out, like a puzzle, and there are many ways to go about it, but the results are what matters. There are perspectives of "building" thought forms based on the sigils, identities, etc. Then there are notions of pre-existing energy currents you tap into. Then there is the "literal" interpretation of their existence, treating mythology (one over the other) as a factual reality and not a metaphor. Some people view them as etheric vampiric xenomorph face-huggers or chest-bursters, others as potential servants, friends and lovers. And also the idea that they are just parts of the brain, aspect of human consciousness lurking in the subconscious. It's possible for a juggling mind to work all these angles with discrimination, patience and determination.

It's a learning process. IMO/E, Higher Management can always step in and block the way, or temper one's steps for one's own good. I prefer the approach to familiarize/identify with Them first, per the Abramelin perspective.

It sounds like you are confusing LAM with Aiwass. LAM is an astral manifestation of Tibetan lama who is like a gateway to galactic intelligences beyond, and is the one who looks like the grey. I once conversed with him and found him to be quite humorous. Crowley identified Aiwass as his HGA, and it is he who dictated the Liber Legis.

From Crowley's point of view he was the most powerful magician that ever existed, and he was, in fact, a troll.

Right.(y)

I agree with you in all that you said in the first part of the comment. But I don't believe you can invoke a being from mythology.

I haven't confuse nothing, I won't put the drawing here because I hate it, but the grey in that drawing was the being that dictated the law. I think you are the one who is confused.

About the fact that you conversed with LAM........ If you say so. I'll repeat the same question, how you do you taste the identity of such being? the fact that you are so sure about these kind of things make me believe you are not very serious about the way you treat magic.

About Crowley, you can like him or dislike him, but you can't say he was a troll. Also you should have some respect for masters.

Evan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Right.(y)
I'm sorry but will have to ignore your profile since I don't like to see sigils in my screen without my permission.

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, so which grimoire is authentic then? What is your evocation experience?

My point being, if someone has hogged actual incantations to make X appear, then all others would fall short.
In grimoires, it was mainly Solomonic. So you would have umpteen names of God, angels, archangels, choirs, unknowns, etc.
Then there would be resistance as Goetics hate Solomonic methods, and someone arrived with handy dandy out of nowhere incantations to make X appear (Koetting). It did work, but I have a feeling some info might not have been added about the actual source incantations or maybe not, I dont know.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
LAM is an astral manifestation of Tibetan lama who is like a gateway to galactic intelligences beyond, and is the one who looks like the grey.
LAM looks rather like those semi-organic organic greys.

The greys have pelvises too narrow for natural birth - hence their apparent activity in "phantom" pregnancies in abducted human women.

What sort of tests can be done to identify how galactic might be the approaching intelligences?

Or is this a matter of faith?

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
LAM looks rather like those semi-organic organic greys.
Did you see the version with his little hat? Historically LAM precedes the Greys in the culture and is far more obscure, and Crowley probably thought he was Ascended Master he could throw in the face of Theosophy, or "Toshosophy" as he liked to call it.

The greys have pelvises too narrow for natural birth - hence their apparent activity in "phantom" pregnancies in abducted human women.
I had heard theories that Greys are actually genderless, and they might be wearing space suits. Maybe they are like Daleks in Dr. Who - little hyper telepathic mollusks behind those big black eyes.
Also, those "pregnancies" are possibly experiments in developing hybrids that can replace the human race in a campaign of soft conquest.

What sort of tests can be done to identify how galactic might be the approaching intelligences?

Or is this a matter of faith?
I suppose if they transmitted coordinates and our telescopes could spot something, then that might give us something to go on. Really, I don't think its in their interest. If they are manifesting as astral beings then maybe they can be treated like spirits and constrained. If they are organically based like us then their material manifestations are violations of our air space. I don't think our air defenses could cope with an invasion force, and Greys can pop a human's head like a tick just by looking at one.
I don't what I would do if I found out I was a hybrid. For a couple of years my parent were members of the Church of Scientology.