• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion The Black Magician’s Handbook by Conner Kendall

Talk about a book(s)

whimsicalwarlock

Neophyte
Reaction score
Does anyone have a PDF of it yet? It's so pricey and some Etsy reviews says it is so basic and sort of wiccan-sounding. It's only being sold on the BALG website and also on EA Koetting's Etsy page, and not Amazon like most of his books, which probably means he won't take refunds on Etsy or his own website. You can refund books on Amazon.
I had a copy of this book myself and chose to sell it. The only thing that’s special about that book is how much it is hyped up. I think you’d actually have far better content from Damien Echols books. When people say that book is basic they are absolutely right. It is WAY overpriced and definitely underwhelming. If you have any background of even just reading the most basic things online or in other books then you’ve likely already come across everything in that book. It comes across as a book that was written with copy and paste and I’m barely exaggerating.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Common balg L.