• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF The Book of Self Creation - Jacobus G Swart

Share a PDF of a book.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
1681336277897.png

‘The Book of Self Creation’ is a study guide for all who seek Divinity within, and who prefer to steer the courses of their lives in a personal manner. The doctrines and techniques addressed in this book will aid practitioners in the expansion of their personal consciousness and spiritual evolution. Combining the principles and teachings of Practical Kabbalah and the Western Mystery Tradition, this book offers step by step instructions on the conscious creation of physical life circumstances, such being always in harmony with the mind-set of the practitioner. The ‘Shadow Tree Series’ comprises a unique collection of Western Esoteric studies and practices which Jacobus G. Swart, spiritual successor to William G. Gray and co-founder of the Sangreal Sodality, actuated and taught over a period of forty years. He commenced his journey into the domain of Jewish Mysticism in the early 1970's investigating mainstream Kabbalah, later diversifying into the magical mysteries of Practical Kabbalah. He equally expanded his personal perspectives of the Western Magical Tradition under the careful tutelage of the celebrated English Kabbalist William G. Gray.

Note: This is just a sample, I wasn't thorough enough when sharing this batch of books. Sadly I can't find the full version. I'll keep looking.

Update 20/04/23: Special thanks to @Omee who has purchased, scanned, and sent me the PDF of the full version of this book. Amazing work, truly grateful.

Download Preview:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Download Full:

Last edited:

credo99

Neophyte
Reaction score
this completes the series and great thanks to uploader
Actually the series is larger than these uploaded here, there are two more books, newer and extremely interesting, The Book of Magical Psalms Part 1 and The Books of Magical Psalms Part 2, both on Amazon but as previously mentioned, only in hardcover version.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Actually the series is larger than these uploaded here, there are two more books, newer and extremely interesting, The Book of Magical Psalms Part 1 and The Books of Magical Psalms Part 2, both on Amazon but as previously mentioned, only in hardcover version.
Yeah, I am aware of them. If it were available either scanned or digital, they would be posted here, I assure you.

Those 2 haven't been scanned yet, and apparently neither has this one. Every single copy I can find online is just the digital preview version.

One day, when I have the time and spare funds, I will get a scanning set up. It's not just the cost of a scanner and this book, but the cost of storing them, and a monthly budget for buying the books. Oh and also the time to actually scan, read, and correct them. Once I have that, I will definitely invest in scanning these and other books.

credo99

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yeah, I am aware of them. If it were available either scanned or digital, they would be posted here, I assure you.

Those 2 haven't been scanned yet, and apparently neither has this one. Every single copy I can find online is just the digital preview version.

One day, when I have the time and spare funds, I will get a scanning set up. It's not just the cost of a scanner and this book, but the cost of storing them, and a monthly budget for buying the books. Oh and also the time to actually scan, read, and correct them. Once I have that, I will definitely invest in scanning these and other books.
Hard to believe but after checking it proves that "The Book of Sacred Names" is the full version, I don't know what google bot downloader was used but it is the full page count. The Telegram Books bot cant not get more than 85-90% of the page count anyway.

BragR

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
What about The Book of Immediate Magic - Part 2? Is there a scan version?

Azazello

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I guess the idea of these books was in the aether because I just received my physical copies of them last week thinking that it would be hard to find digital versions (my bookshelves are already heaving with excess weight). But The Book of Magical Psalms Part 1 and The Books of Magical Psalms Part 2 are available in soft cover, I have them now. Note that even in softcover these are not cheap so people may think these are all hard cover books.

I have no scanner but was going to offer to take pics of any missing pages from the Book of Self Creation, seems that is not needed now. Awesome that these books were posted here, they seem to be great source material.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I guess the idea of these books was in the aether because I just received my physical copies of them last week thinking that it would be hard to find digital versions (my bookshelves are already heaving with excess weight). But The Book of Magical Psalms Part 1 and The Books of Magical Psalms Part 2 are available in soft cover, I have them now. Note that even in softcover these are not cheap so people may think these are all hard cover books.

I have no scanner but was going to offer to take pics of any missing pages from the Book of Self Creation, seems that is not needed now. Awesome that these books were posted here, they seem to be great source material.
Would be great if you could look through Part 2 of: Book – PDF - The Book of Immediate Magic - Part 1 & 2 - Jacobus G Swart

It has a few missing pages that you might be able to provide. If you do, please make sure to name the pictures as the number of the page, and send them to me in a zip, I will try to get it injected into the existing PDF.

Azazello

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Sure I just downloaded that book to look at which pages are missing. Will probably take me a while to actually take the pics and send them. What is the best way to send to you? Is there an email address listed for you here or can I add the zip to a separate message?

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Sure I just downloaded that book to look at which pages are missing. Will probably take me a while to actually take the pics and send them. What is the best way to send to you? Is there an email address listed for you here or can I add the zip to a separate message?
If you are able to upload to mega.nz, then you can either send that link to me via PM or post on the relevant thread (not this one).

If you have to send it to me some other way, you can send it to skull@wizardforums.com and send me a PM so I remember to check.

Azazello

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
If you are able to upload to mega.nz, then you can either send that link to me via PM or post on the relevant thread (not this one).

If you have to send it to me some other way, you can send it to skull@wizardforums.com and send me a PM so I remember to check.
Hi SkullTraill, sorry for the delay but I checked all the missing pages and there are close to 100, so I've posted a question in a different thread where @funkeeman mentions they have a digital copy that is complete. Otherwise it is a lot of work to get all the missing pages in there.

If he can't provide it then I'll take the pics and zip it up. I don't to mega or any other things but can put it on a private file server and will email you the location when and if the time comes.

Thanks for all the great books and info. Cheers,

DaveH

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hi guys I am working on the missing pages of Volume 2 Immediate Magic. I count roughly 95 pages or so missing. Will try to have it in the next week or two. Thanks to everyone who has helped getting these put into digital format!!!

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
View attachment 227

‘The Book of Self Creation’ is a study guide for all who seek Divinity within, and who prefer to steer the courses of their lives in a personal manner. The doctrines and techniques addressed in this book will aid practitioners in the expansion of their personal consciousness and spiritual evolution. Combining the principles and teachings of Practical Kabbalah and the Western Mystery Tradition, this book offers step by step instructions on the conscious creation of physical life circumstances, such being always in harmony with the mind-set of the practitioner. The ‘Shadow Tree Series’ comprises a unique collection of Western Esoteric studies and practices which Jacobus G. Swart, spiritual successor to William G. Gray and co-founder of the Sangreal Sodality, actuated and taught over a period of forty years. He commenced his journey into the domain of Jewish Mysticism in the early 1970's investigating mainstream Kabbalah, later diversifying into the magical mysteries of Practical Kabbalah. He equally expanded his personal perspectives of the Western Magical Tradition under the careful tutelage of the celebrated English Kabbalist William G. Gray.

Note: This is just a sample, I wasn't thorough enough when sharing this batch of books. Sadly I can't find the full version. I'll keep looking.

Update 20/04/23: Special thanks to @Omee who has purchased, scanned, and sent me the PDF of the full version of this book. Amazing work, truly grateful.

Download Preview:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Download Full: * Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Thank you friend for this book. It looks interesting. God bless you!!!

DaveH

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you so much!!! I am working on the missing pages of volume 2 Immediate Magic. I hope to have them uploaded in next couple weeks guys. Thanks to everyone who has worked on getting these transferred to digital copy. I have both Psalms books and will work on getting them scanned into digital.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you so much!!! I am working on the missing pages of volume 2 Immediate Magic. I hope to have them uploaded in next couple weeks guys. Thanks to everyone who has worked on getting these transferred to digital copy. I have both Psalms books and will work on getting them scanned into digital.
Take your time my friend. I myself have a lot going on right now so might take a couple weeks or more to compile the pages @Azazello provided.