• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] The Bornless Ritual (yes, yet again) vs Liber Samekh

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
I participated in an evocation of Prince Ipos with a channeler, with my questions and my upholding my end of the bargain, until I got cold feet in formally evoking with "blood deepening the connection". Needless to say this has not occurred.

However, tonight I find myself having read and performed Liber Samekh (prior to that evocation, getting my consciousness saturated with the enn for a week, etc.), and seeing that all that occurred of the performance of Liber Samekh that evening was a recitation of the words, but as I read the Bornless Ritual, tons were missing.

Dont be deceived, read and understand, then dare.

Lets start with my messy, do organized physically and mentally termed temples, no pillars. No elemental banners. No watchtower tablets not Tablet of Union. No Banner of the East or West. No black and white pillars, grade to speak of above potentially neophyte, no constructed Rose Cross, Lotus Wand, etc.

In hort, the best I can hope for is to ghetto rig a temple in my bedroom , draw banners on paper and tape to the walls, duct tape a magic circle on my floor, and set my altar in it, then try the Bornless Ritual, fully understanding and memorizing it prior to performing.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I don't have any of the stuff you mention. When working through DMK's Modern Magick i made tools and tablets but they all looked awful and I hated having to look at them.
With regards to Bornless: when the words don't mean anything to you it's a pointless performance.
If you are interested in my interpretation of what these words/names COULD mean then take a look at the 9 Kingdoms of the Goetia on Amazon. The entire Bornless Ritual is in the Look Inside and can be read for free. That is the way I do it and therefore that version makes sense TO ME.