• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion The Cult of The Black Cube

Talk about a book(s)

Saturna

Visitor
Reaction score
Greetings audience. I read The Cult of The Black Cube, by Arthur Moros a while ago. If any of you have read it, what stood our most to you? Also, if any of you would like to read it, the link is provided below. Perhaps we could start a book study?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hi there. I will be reading it. I took a glimpse for now to see his view on islam and hes neutral enough for me to like it.

DaleCooper

Visitor
Reaction score
Brilliant book — truly one of the finest occult books I’ve ever read actually. Really interesting how many specific traits Saturn is recognized by that various traditions took notice of and subsequently recorded in different writings/texts. Also interesting how the Black Cube pops up time and time again around the world.

Overall the book is amazing. The author is up-front with the reader as well. Doesn’t really sugarcoat things and I found that refreshing. Super informative and a fascinating read.