• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF The Entire Sri Vidya Tantra

Share a PDF of a book.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkphoenix

Neophyte
Reaction score
Thank you :)
Enjoy, and I hope it helps you. The actual course is like $300 and the guru has turned into an abusive cult leader, but the Divine Mother is for EVERYONE, she freely loves and blesses all of humanity and nobody gets to own her, police her, or charge money for access to her.

I no longer really practice this course because I need to detangle myself from the abuse I got from this guru, but the techniques do work. Just keep in mind that you're connecting with HER, not with some lineage that thinks it owns her.

LadyBoi

Neophyte
Reaction score
Enjoy, and I hope it helps you. The actual course is like $300 and the guru has turned into an abusive cult leader, but the Divine Mother is for EVERYONE, she freely loves and blesses all of humanity and nobody gets to own her, police her, or charge money for access to her.

I no longer really practice this course because I need to detangle myself from the abuse I got from this guru, but the techniques do work. Just keep in mind that you're connecting with HER, not with some lineage that thinks it owns her.
Thank you for making me aware of that as well. I'll keep it in mind.

giulio

Visitor
Reaction score
trying to stay anonymous, so I won't give details.
ok i follow the same parampara but canno't understand why you say he became a cult leader? there are no meetings or gatherings or anything else apart from deeksha, no personality cult and so on. actually i feel this school is very genuine and was curious why your experience differed from mine so much.

i took deeksha and practice on my own by myself. how can this be classified as a cult?
genuinely curious

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
@Vandheer is right, this isn't the place for discussions. Others might be interested in your experiences and opinions, too and want to chime in but that won't happen if your exchange happens only here in an obscore Books Requests thread.

darkphoenix

Neophyte
Reaction score
ok i follow the same parampara but canno't understand why you say he became a cult leader? there are no meetings or gatherings or anything else apart from deeksha, no personality cult and so on. actually i feel this school is very genuine and was curious why your experience differed from mine so much.

i took deeksha and practice on my own by myself. how can this be classified as a cult?
genuinely curious
then believe what you want, have whatever experience you want. I'm not risking my safety for your idle curiosity, and I'm definitely not participating in a discussion thread about it.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'm locking this thread now, take your argument elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.