• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal The Extension

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

daem8016

Neophyte
Joined
Mar 29, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
17
Sorry I haven't been around in a while. Things have been hectic with university and family issues but I've gotten forward with quite a few things. I received recently my initiation into Kali Sadhana amongst others and will be posting more things soon. For the moment, I figured I might post a ritual I've had good success with:

Surgat Spell for Locking Others in Place
This spell is primarily defensive, invoking Surgat from the Verum with the purpose of locking someone in place to prevent them from doing magic or harm against you. It is similar in form to Stambhan.

Ingredients:
Seal of Surgat with the names of the persons written on the back.
Three candles (purple, blue and black were used in the original ritual if I recall correctly. I did it a few weeks ago and my memory is shite)
An egg

Before beginning, do the usual, cleanse the space and set up the circle/compass. Also rub yourself over with the egg, trapping any energies sent against you. Place the egg on the seal before reciting the following:

"I praise you, Deus Alienus, and the Infernal Trinity: Lucipher, Astaroth and Baalzebuth. I dedicate and consecrate this rite for the binding of my enemies and their fickle attempts at harming me."

Thereafter:

"I call upon you, Great Lords of the Hidden, Lucipher, Astaroth and Baalzebuth, come forth from that Realm of No-Return, Zazas, Zazas, Nasatanada Zazas"

At this point, if incense is being used, light it as offering before carrying on.

"I invoke you, Duke Syrach, by your superiors. I invoke you in the name of Lucifer, Astaroth and Baalzebuth, to come in a friendly state, with peace between us, bringing your subordinate, Surgat, who is the Lock and Key. Nema"

When the presence is felt, give thanks and greeting. Ask as follows:

"Mighty Surgat, I offer you this egg, the sign of Life, and within it, the negative energies as taglocks for my pursuers who have sent harm my way. See fit, Surgat, to take these offerings to empower you and lock them into place. Close their roads, destroy their altars and block their malicious attacks from harming anyone but themselves. I call for this and restrain these people to you, Surgat the Restrainer, handing them to your hands to do so. I ask that you swear on this seal to aid me to this effect."

When a response has been heard, give thanks and begin lighting the candles:

Purple: Surgat, give me power and dominion over my enemy.

Blue: Surgat, grant me fair trial and let my enemies lose in their attempts to harm me.

Black: Surgat, neutralize their attempts to harm me, in any way they may do so, spiritually or physically.

Thereafter, sit for a few moments, allowing any visions or such to come before stating:

"Surgat, I give you license to depart in peace and fulfill my will by one goodly means or another, in wholesomeness and fullness. Nema."

Thereafter, the candles are left to burn down. The egg should be buried and the seal kept in a safe place to reuse as necessary.
 
Top