• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Declined Request The Faceless God: By Thomas Vincente

This book cannot be found/shared.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I have a copy of this book, cost me 1,750$ USD. I would be willing to scan it for a price (my time + some extra for the price I had to pay.)

I can prove the ownership of the book, here is my narrating the preface on Rumble.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Send me a PM with some rough expectations, and I will see if I can consider it. Thank you, btw.

Djnenas

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Send me a PM with some rough expectations, and I will see if I can consider it. Thank you, btw.
That is so nice of you... but i truly believe that if we are ALL to benefit from it, we should all ship in something. The book is only $79 but is out of print right now:(. Count me in to contribute something(y):cool:

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I agree but seems that other websites have the same book at much higher prices.....could not find any sites which can sell the book at 79 bucks...