• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

🤡 Idiotic Post Moronic thread

This is a fine display of idiot behavior.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greyhawke

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Could the Sword Banishing ritual be bested by using retroactive sorcery to curse your enemy 50 years ago in order to circumvent his invincible magickal protection in the present tense?

Reaction score
Awards
tbh I don’t have much of a clue about the actual magic you’re referring to but…

The short answer is almost definitely no. Magic vs Time doesn’t really work like that.

-Eld

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
No such thing. What's done is done.
Somewhat more elegantly, "The moving finger writes and having writ moves on/ Nor all thy piety, nor all thy wit shall lure it back to cancel half a line/Nor all thy tears wash out a word of it."

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Somewhat more elegantly, "The moving finger writes and having writ moves on/ Nor all thy piety, nor all thy wit shall lure it back to cancel half a line/Nor all thy tears wash out a word of it."

I like it.

Slytherin

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Could the Sword Banishing ritual be bested by using retroactive sorcery to curse your enemy 50 years ago in order to circumvent his invincible magickal protection in the present tense?
How are you thinking about performing the time travel

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards

The Sword Banishing ritual is not going to stop a curse by itself.

It’s purpose is similar to the LBRP which also by itself will not stop a curse.

If you are cursing them and it’s not working then it would either be because you aren’t performing the curse correctly or they have major protective workings up.

Which in the latter case you would probably be better off just letting the issue go and move on and if it’s not an ongoing thing.

Sometimes energy is better off spent on other things.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This is not how it works. The Sword Banishing Ritual is for personal protection and empowerment only, it doesn't do anything in the outside world. "Retroactive sorcery", on the other hand, it a term that has been used by chaos magicians (and Damon Brand, come to think of it) to explain the phenomenon that developments leading up to your desired result in the future can seemingly be triggered in the past by your spell cast in the present, for example when a letter with information you need is already on its way even before you've charged a sigil - you're not purposely reaching back into the past to achieve a specific effect, it's purely coincidental. And an enemy with "invincible magickal protection"? Sounds like a computer game problem to me, not real life. Are you trying to pull our collective legs here?

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You thought about all of this but simply overpowering it didn't come to your mind? Was it too complex?

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Btw, the exact term is "retroactive enchantment" as used by Peter J. Carroll in his "Liber Kaos"; "retroactive sorcery" seems to be a computer game term (and "Greyhawk" a D&D world), so I doubt if this question is serious, also given your bizarre Forum introduction.

Jackson

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
An associate of mine would say yes. Changes would occur on the astral plane.

greyhawke

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Btw, the exact term is "retroactive enchantment" as used by Peter J. Carroll in his "Liber Kaos"; "retroactive sorcery" seems to be a computer game term (and "Greyhawk" a D&D world), so I doubt if this question is serious, also given your bizarre Forum introduction.
Retroactive enchantment has nothing to do with cursing, which is the whole point about retroactive sorcery.

What is so bizarre about my introduction?

Slytherin

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Retroactive enchantment has nothing to do with cursing, which is the whole point about retroactive sorcery.

What is so bizarre about my introduction?
@greyhawke Unusual would be a better word. Why didn't you reply to my personal message

greyhawke

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Warned: Threat / Attack / Violent
@greyhawke Unusual would be a better word. Why didn't you reply to my personal message
"Unusual" doesn't mean "untrue".

It's unusual for King Charles III to be on the Throne at all because his biological father was Not Prince Philip, but his real dad was a working-class man from the East End of London. It is both unlawful and UNUSUAL for him to be the Sovereign, but it is still a FACT that he is your King. Whether unusual or not, he is still your king.

What are you going to do about India? How are you going to stop me from killing your people in the subcontinent?

Are you jealous that your own children are biracial/mixed race because you yourself are incapable of producing pure race children who are WHITE?

PS. Why should I reply your private message at all, given that you are an insignificant person, and I have every right to slight your track record as the former Home Secretary? Do you think you will ever be the British Prime Minister, let alone Queen of the UK? What country would want you to be their head of state?

Slytherin

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Man, HoldAll quoted your intro bizarre, why are you angry on me. I am not any Home Secretary what are you talking about? Okay don't reply. But you can check out my previous posts, and know more about my powers, which are extraordinary and prodigal
Post automatically merged:

Okay Just don't kill anyone close to me or me or ...

Else there will surely be a hitback

greyhawke

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
No need for that language
Man, HoldAll quoted your intro bizarre, why are you angry on me. I am not any Home Secretary what are you talking about? Okay don't reply. But you can check out my previous posts, and know more about my powers, which are extraordinary and prodigal

Okay Just don't kill anyone close to me or me or ...

Else there will surely be a hitback
Using American idioms because Patel had no way to rebut what I've said about India and their genetic pool which is clearly INFERIOR.

People of colour are totally incapable of producing pure race children who are WHITE, which is an irrefutable FACT.

They are INFERIOR and jealous of white people because they themselves have no ability to produce offspring who are truly WHITE.

Bring it.

Slytherin

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly man why do you wanna fight with me. Just leave me alone I will leave you alone

Using American idioms because Patel had no way to rebut what I've said about India and their genetic pool which is clearly INFERIOR.

People of colour are totally incapable of producing pure race children who are WHITE, which is an irrefutable FACT.

They are INFERIOR and jealous of white people because they themselves have no ability to produce offspring who are truly WHITE.

Bring it.
The title is Snake (albeit unusual)Are you O9A?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.