• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Gateway Process

DamnatioMemoriae

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Not all magic is passed down through tradition. Not all magic can be found in grimoires... for example the CIA have released their very own method of shifting your consciousness into different realities.

If anyone is interested in finding out how. Here's the link to the Analysis of the Gateway Process declassified on the CIA website:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
Check out #7, and my post on EMF today. I honestly can hear the rising and training of ultrasonic and wifi due to my tinnitus. That is enough to cause Vertigo or Syncope.
One thing I noticed after a freak out in a Meijer all of a sudden, I had to ground myself outside on the earth itself. I could not stand otherwise something seemed like all sensory input incoming at once, and no ability to handle it. Not sure if it was stirrings of Mediumhip or what at the time.
Now this makes more sense to me.
I realize its not the point of #7, but it clarified I wasn't nuts then.

I still, even though many are alchemical in nature, the seals of the goetia and the Shem - may form some sort of machine or radio, for lack of a a better word.

Last edited: