• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Archive] [The God-King] A Binding Love Spell

A thread that was copied from the original Wizard Forums.
Prior to commence of the rite, on the day of Venus and in the hour of Mars, form in clay or draw on paper the object of your desire. She is be drawn or formed on her knees in submission, as the effects of this spell will seep into the mind and heart of your desired person and force them to fall for you.

In a subsequent Martial (Mars) hour of the same Friday (day of Venus) you created the above described representation, commence the work thus:

1. Place 13 small pins into the subject, reciting at each insertion:

Aye, lord daimon, attract, inflame, destroy, burn, cause her/him to swoon from love and inflame her/him with passion! Goad the tortured soul, the heart of (Name of person) whom (person's mother's name) bore, until she leaps forth and comes to (your name, or name of your client) whom (your mother's name) bore, out of passion and love. In this very hour, immediately, immediately; quickly, quickly! Do not allow (name of person) to think of another, nor drink, nor food, but let her come melting for passion and love and intercourse, especially yearning for me in this very hour, immediately, immediately; quickly quickly.

2. Bury the whole clay doll, or paper on which you have drawn the images of Ares and the woman, invoking thus while doing so:

I entrust this binding spell to you, gods of the underworld; Pluton and Kore, Persephone, Ereschigal and Adonis and BARBARITHA and Hermes of the underworld and Thoth PHGKENSEPSEU EREKTATHOU MISONKTAIK and to might Anoubis PSERIPHTHA who holds the keys to the kingdom of Hades. To infernal gods, to men and women who have died untimely deaths and to youths and maidens, from year to year, mouth to mouth, day to day, hour to hour and night to night. I conjure all spirits in this place to stand as assistants to this spell! And arouse yourself for me and go to every place and into every quarter and to every house and bind (name of person you desire), to whom (name of person's mother) gave birth, the daughter/son of (father's name) in order that she may not be had in a promiscuous way. Let her/him not be had by any but me, nor let her/him do anything for pleasure with another man/woman. Just me alone!

Do not let her/him drink or eat, that she not show any affection, nor go out, nor find sleep without me. (Name of person), to whom (name of person's mother) gave birth. I conjure you, spirits of the dead, by the name that causes fear and trembling, the name at whose sound the earth opens. The name at whose terrifying sound the spirits are terrified, the name at whose sounds rivers and rocks burst asunder. I conjure you by the BARBARATHAMCHELOUMBRA, BARUCH, by ADONAI and by ABRASAX, by IAO, PAKEPTOH PAKEBRAOTH, SABARBAPHAEI and by MARMARAOUOTH and by MARMARACHTHA MAMAZAGAR.

Do not fail, but arouse yourself for me and go to every place, into every quarter, into every house and draw to me (name of person) until she/he no longer stands aloof from me for all the time of my life, filled with love for me, desiring me!

The spell is now ended.

A fair word of warning. This spell is known to produce near immediate and powerful results. Do not mistake it's practicality for weakness. Someone I know used this spell on a girl he had been chasing for a few months. She would flirt with me but was nothing more than a tease, according to him. About three or four days after casting the above spell the girl became attracted to him. Soon after that she became violently jealous, threatening to harm herself if he ever left her. The old saying "be careful what you wish for....." is not all fiction. When it comes to the occult, one should indeed be careful for what they wish.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Haha, it's so great to see my old shit back around again! Nostalgia!!
You and a handful of other people posted some of the best content on the old WF!

Kronus

Apprentice of Lord Azazel & Demonic Warlord
Reaction score
Awards
It actually seems like a nice ritual! Good work God King.

Tentacion

Neophyte
Reaction score
Prior to commence of the rite, on the day of Venus and in the hour of Mars, form in clay or draw on paper the object of your desire. She is be drawn or formed on her knees in submission, as the effects of this spell will seep into the mind and heart of your desired person and force them to fall for you.

In a subsequent Martial (Mars) hour of the same Friday (day of Venus) you created the above described representation, commence the work thus:

1. Place 13 small pins into the subject, reciting at each insertion:

Aye, lord daimon, attract, inflame, destroy, burn, cause her/him to swoon from love and inflame her/him with passion! Goad the tortured soul, the heart of (Name of person) whom (person's mother's name) bore, until she leaps forth and comes to (your name, or name of your client) whom (your mother's name) bore, out of passion and love. In this very hour, immediately, immediately; quickly, quickly! Do not allow (name of person) to think of another, nor drink, nor food, but let her come melting for passion and love and intercourse, especially yearning for me in this very hour, immediately, immediately; quickly quickly.

2. Bury the whole clay doll, or paper on which you have drawn the images of Ares and the woman, invoking thus while doing so:

I entrust this binding spell to you, gods of the underworld; Pluton and Kore, Persephone, Ereschigal and Adonis and BARBARITHA and Hermes of the underworld and Thoth PHGKENSEPSEU EREKTATHOU MISONKTAIK and to might Anoubis PSERIPHTHA who holds the keys to the kingdom of Hades. To infernal gods, to men and women who have died untimely deaths and to youths and maidens, from year to year, mouth to mouth, day to day, hour to hour and night to night. I conjure all spirits in this place to stand as assistants to this spell! And arouse yourself for me and go to every place and into every quarter and to every house and bind (name of person you desire), to whom (name of person's mother) gave birth, the daughter/son of (father's name) in order that she may not be had in a promiscuous way. Let her/him not be had by any but me, nor let her/him do anything for pleasure with another man/woman. Just me alone!
Do not let her/him drink or eat, that she not show any affection, nor go out, nor find sleep without me. (Name of person), to whom (name of person's mother) gave birth. I conjure you, spirits of the dead, by the name that causes fear and trembling, the name at whose sound the earth opens. The name at whose terrifying sound the spirits are terrified, the name at whose sounds rivers and rocks burst asunder. I conjure you by the BARBARATHAMCHELOUMBRA, BARUCH, by ADONAI and by ABRASAX, by IAO, PAKEPTOH PAKEBRAOTH, SABARBAPHAEI and by MARMARAOUOTH and by MARMARACHTHA MAMAZAGAR.
Do not fail, but arouse yourself for me and go to every place, into every quarter, into every house and draw to me (name of person) until she/he no longer stands aloof from me for all the time of my life, filled with love for me, desiring me!

The spell is now ended.

A fair word of warning. This spell is known to produce near immediate and powerful results. Do not mistake it's practicality for weakness. Someone I know used this spell on a girl he had been chasing for a few months. She would flirt with me but was nothing more than a tease, according to him. About three or four days after casting the above spell the girl became attracted to him. Soon after that she became violently jealous, threatening to harm herself if he ever left her. The old saying "be careful what you wish for....." is not all fiction. When it comes to the occult, one should indeed be careful for what they wish.
God king, please what about you live in some part of this world where clay can not be found and you are not good at drawing can you use a picture of the person for this ritual. Thanks

Kronus

Apprentice of Lord Azazel & Demonic Warlord
Reaction score
Awards
@The God-King please see the above questions about the clay and the names.

he’s a busy man folks, he’s not trying to ignore you :)

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
God king, please what about you live in some part of this world where clay can not be found and you are not good at drawing can you use a picture of the person for this ritual. Thanks

Are you able to purchase clay online? It's fairly inexpensive on Amazon or on arts & crafts sites. If not you can try drawing a depiction of the person but I have not tried that route myself. Let us know if you try it with a drawing and get any measurable results.

Tentacion

Neophyte
Reaction score
Are you able to purchase clay online? It's fairly inexpensive on Amazon or on arts & crafts sites. If not you can try drawing a depiction of the person but I have not tried that route myself. Let us know if you try it with a drawing and get any measurable results.
Thanks

LavenderMist

Neophyte
Reaction score
form in clay or draw on paper the object of your desire. She is be drawn or formed on her knees in submission...

... paper on which you have drawn the images of Ares and the woman.
It doesn't mention to draw Ares and then it says images of Ares?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
although i totally understand the fun of it, i have been the target of several curses my whole life and to be honest, if one notices you do that shit you are in big problems. cause when one notices one IS the bigger player and has the right to hit. an even bigger player would have the patience to wait for even bigger players and let them take care of it. so be aware especially when sharing online, as noone knows whos who and also i noticed in a beginners topic about a similar subject that someone got jumped on and his jars are exploding. so learn online simple shit like sharing safely, too. please.

and for the more experienced players fucking teach your spirits how the internet works, those people online are on the other side of the world so things work different then it used to then when we needed to come together for real.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
It doesn't mention to draw Ares and then it says images of Ares?
It's crazy that in the 10 years + over 500 replies to the original thread on the old WF, no one ever brought this up!

@The God-King thoughts?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
SkullTraill do you even know what I’m talking about? Better yet post a picture of what TGK is discussing.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
SkullTraill do you even know what I’m talking about? Better yet post a picture of what TGK is discussing.
No, hence why I agree with the confused person that it's not clear how Ares is incorporated into the clay model/drawing. It's not like it's something incidental/auxilliary. Seems like it could be an important part of the ritual.