• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Archive] [The God-King] Sachet To Increase Psychic Awareness

A thread that was copied from the original Wizard Forums.

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
This sachet was requested to me by Svarog. Enjoy.

To Increase Psychic Awareness

Perform During
: New (dark) Moon, Day of the Moon or Mercury, hour of Sun (on Monday) or hour of Mars (on Wednesday)

Materials
: Wand, seal of Ipos, four purple candles, purple cloth, marigold, woodruff, betony, elderflower and star anise (quantities are not important but not too much) and one blue topaz stone

The Spell
:

Cast your circle according to your tradition. Invoke the elements. Place the cloth in the middle of the circle with the seal of Ipos in the middle and the blue topaz on top saying:

By the powers of Ipos
Prince of those things hidden
Do I bless and consecrate thee

Remove Ipos' seal. Begin placing the herbs in the cloth with the stone still firmly in the middle saying:

Blessed are these herbs
that do bind and evoke the memories of spirit
Bring forth my eye of three
Blessed is the Stone of Ipos
that hath knowledge of things past and future
Open unto me the Gates of Vision

Bring the four ends of the cloth together, enclosing the stone and herbs. Tie them together (best done with string or rope but a safety pin works just as well). Sleep with the sachet under your pillow to help increase psychic awareness. Whenever performing divinations or other psychic workings bring out the sachet and keep it with you until the work is done. Where ever you keep the sachet, place the Seal of Ipos under it. Keep it there always unless being worked with.

Seal of Ipos

rT7Swgw.jpg

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
"Religion" would be the wrong word to use here I think, but as far as magickal traditions go - the seal of an entity used is from Goeta, while the working itself seems to be of simple talismanic magic nature.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
"Religion" would be the wrong word to use here I think, but as far as magickal traditions go - the seal of an entity used is from Goeta, while the working itself seems to be of simple talismanic magic nature.
Interesting, what sort of religion/ philosophy or whatever vernacular you would use do you follow?

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Me personally? Chaos magic :p
P.S. This isn't my article, it was written by The God-King, I just copied it over from the old version of this forum.
It would be better to keep this thread on point and discuss only the ritual itself. ;)

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
What religion is this ritual from/ associated with?
Christianity/Satanism. Ipos is a prince of Hell.

This ritual would fall under the occult practice of 'Goetia' most likely, but only the real author would be able to confirm that.

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Goetia isn't satanic, it is the system supposedly used by King Solomon. The entities in that system are often called "demons" but in reality it's more appropriate to call them "daemons", which means "spirit".

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Goetia isn't satanic, it is the system supposedly used by King Solomon. The entities in that system are often called "demons" but in reality it's more appropriate to call them "daemons", which means "spirit".
Yeah, you're right. I made sure not to say Goetia was satanic, I know that. It's just that since he's from hell he (Ipos, not the ritual) may be viewed from a satanic perspective, however upon further research it doesn't seem that Ipos is too connected with satanism and is primarily a goetic entity.

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Satanists often utilize Goetia and work with the entities of that system, so that's where this association might arise from, however this does not make the system itself satanic :)

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Me personally? Chaos magic :p
P.S. This isn't my article, it was written by The God-King, I just copied it over from the old version of this forum.
It would be better to keep this thread on point and discuss only the
Yeah, you're right. I made sure not to say Goetia was satanic, I know that. It's just that since he's from hell he (Ipos, not the ritual) may be viewed from a satanic perspective, however upon further research it doesn't seem that Ipos is too connected with satanism and is primarily a goetic entity.
Yeah that’s the perspective I took from it. If you’re calling upon a prince from hell it seems demonic / satanic to me. Also what is Goetia?

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Goetia is one of the ancient magickal traditions, supposedly tought directly by the spirits to King Solomon himself.
It mostly deals with evocations of powerful ancient entities, said to be older than humanity and requires complex tools of art, certianly not beginner stuff. It is mostly attributed to the Left Hand Path.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Goetia is one of the ancient magickal traditions, supposedly tought directly by the spirits to King Solomon himself.
It mostly deals with evocations of powerful ancient entities, said to be older than humanity and requires complex tools of art, certianly not beginner stuff. It is mostly attributed to the Left Hand Path.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I have the lesser key of Solomon but haven’t read it yet. I’m definitely more orientated towards the right hand path but still want to learn about both sides

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah that’s the perspective I took from it. If you’re calling upon a prince from hell it seems demonic / satanic to me. Also what is Goetia?
Put basically, Goetia (more accurately Ars Goetia) is a book in the Grimoire The Lesser Key of Solomon which revolves around Demonology. The term Goetia in a modern context is used to reference the practice of summoning, or evoking Demons to do one's bidding, as laid out in the aforementioned book. Goetia itself is a latin word that evolved from a greek word that meant 'witchcraft/trickery' or something like that. That should be enough info to get you started without derailing this thread (if you need more info, please use the Occult Q&A section)!