• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Collection The Grand Library of WF (481 GB)

Share a single link to multiple books.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Last edited by a moderator:

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'm in the process of figuring a way to host the contents of this torrent more permanently, which is why I held off on posting this so far.

If anyone has fast, unlimited internet and a lot of free disk space, please PM me as I am happy to host these files on a paid server/mega account for eons to come. I just don't have the bandwidth to upload to my mega account right now.

Fausto

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
This is the Library v1.5 torrent file (11.8 MB), containing a categorized library of various esoteric material.
Simply download this torrent file and open it with a torrent program like qBittorrent without starting the download,
then browse to your heart's content and pick what you would actually like to download.​
Thanks, dude.

Caduceus

Neophyte
Reaction score
Have you considered contacting

They are an archival site that might be interested. I can't even recall how I found the site.

We currently host various large scale data-sets amounting to millions of files in 140TB of data and you can view our real-time bandwidth statistics

OUR MISSION
Living without the knowledge of our past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots. The Internet is a worldwide platform for sharing information. It is a community of common interests.

Our mission at The Eye is to preserve pieces of digital history. We are digital librarians.

ABOUT US
The-Eye was born in April 2017, starting out as a side project providing a public resource for various collections much smaller than we deal with today.

As of late 2020 we're seeing 300 million+ requests amounting to over 1000TB+ of content served to millions of unique visitors each month

We pay $650/month to cover our base operating costs (servers, bandwidth, etc.) and are entirely community funded.

There is no adware or junk that I am aware of. I don't recall if they have an occult library but they do some conspiracy etc. I'm surprised they didn't archive yahoo groups.

Thewayback machine/internet archives csn be unreliable for pure website archives.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Have you considered contacting

They are an archival site that might be interested. I can't even recall how I found the site.

There is no adware or junk that I am aware of. I don't recall if they have an occult library but they do some conspiracy etc. I'm surprised they didn't archive yahoo groups.

Thewayback machine/internet archives csn be unreliable for pure website archives.
Ah shite, you're right! Yeah I've known about em for a while, and I'm even on their Discord. Unless Skull wants to, I'll take it upon myself to see if I can get ahold of someone who could help.

Kronus

Apprentice of Lord Azazel & Demonic Warlord
Reaction score
Awards
I have fast, unlimited internet. If you want me to upload it to a mega account, let me know

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I have fast, unlimited internet. If you want me to upload it to a mega account, let me know
How much badwidth does your MEGA account have?

Kronus

Reaction score
Awards
Not enough to host it all

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Not enough to host it all
I have 16TB monthly bandwidth, and have it all uploaded, but I am afraid if I share the whole folder on my mega, and 32 people download the whole thing, my entire month's badnwidth will be consumed.

I have to figure out a better way to host this.

Kronus

Reaction score
Awards
I don’t think it will consume any of your bandwidth if it’s hosted on MEGA. It’s a cloud storage. It has nothing to do with your locally hosted storage unit.
If you deleted the files from your computer, but kept it on MEGA, we would still be able to download it

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I don’t think it will consume any of your bandwidth if it’s hosted on MEGA. It’s a cloud storage. It has nothing to do with your locally hosted storage unit.
If you deleted the files from your computer, but kept it on MEGA, we would still be able to download it
A mega account also has a limited amount of bandwidth. Though, it may not apply to others downloading stuff from your account. I should look into it.

Kronus

Reaction score
Awards
Ah, got ya. Sorry, haha..

well I don’t think it will. I think it’s if you download something. But in theory, we can check it. I can download something and then you can check if some of the bandwidth has been lost?

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Ah, got ya. Sorry, haha..

well I don’t think it will. I think it’s if you download something. But in theory, we can check it. I can download something and then you can check if some of the bandwidth has been lost?
I just checked and it actually seems like you can turn off "bandwidth sharing" (allowing others to download your files with your own bandwidth allocation).

So it seems I can share the mega link, but I think I will break it up into folders so that people don't have to download it all at once.

Kronus

Reaction score
Awards
I just checked and it actually seems like you can turn off "bandwidth sharing" (allowing others to download your files with your own bandwidth allocation).

So it seems I can share the mega link, but I think I will break it up into folders so that people don't have to download it all at once.
Yep, try that! And sure thing, let us know

mastercool

Visitor
Reaction score
I'm in the process of figuring a way to host the contents of this torrent more permanently, which is why I held off on posting this so far.

If anyone has fast, unlimited internet and a lot of free disk space, please PM me as I am happy to host these files on a paid server/mega account for eons to come. I just don't have the bandwidth to upload to my mega account right now.
hey , i have like 500mbps connection at my house , i could help , let me know if you need something. i have got all the files unzipped , i got plenty of space and more TB free space...gla to hear from you. and thanks for the amazing job.

BragR

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks a lot WF crew. :)
Does anyone know how to convert a torrent file to txt for viewing and searching. It is big one.

SkullTraill

Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks a lot WF crew. :)
Does anyone know how to convert a torrent file to txt for viewing and searching. It is big one.
What do you mean? The torrent file is meant to be added to your torrent client and it will start downloading all the files. You may then specify which files you'd like to download/not download?

There is no actual info within the .torrent file as far as I am aware...?

Status
Not open for further replies.