• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

the Hail Mary in Enochian

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Last one of these (for now at least.. I promise..)

The Hail Mary is perhaps the best known prayer after the Lord's prayer. At least among Catholics. As Enochian doesn't have a word for "woman", "mother" and several other significant words from this prayer, it took a bit of creativity.

ECRIN MARIA
CASARMG IAIADIX IDLUGAM
ENAY I TOL ILSI
BUSDIR NONCA AAIOM PARADIZ
BUSDIR PUGO NOROMI
IESU
PIR MARIA
PI MAD
IMUAMAR DS CHIS DOALIM
EMNA OD COCASB TELOCH
AMEN

Praise Maria
In Whom Honor Is Given
The Lord Is With Thee
Glory To You Amongst Virgins
Glory Unto (your) Son
Jesus
Holy Maria
She of God
Apply Yourself To Us Which Are Of Sin
Here And Time of Death
Amen

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
I have Planetary and Archangel Invocations, perhaps I can send them to you in PM or post on here, and then get Enochian translations?

Reaction score
Awards
Im trying. I can't resolve however, the esoteric within Christianity. Plus, non denominational doesn't do it for me these days. I need faith and knowledge based faith base. Catholicism, Lutheran, Ecumenical, Anglican, Martinist, Methodist, these are examples Im thinking of.

Last edited:

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Im trying. I can't resolve however, the esoteric within Christianity. Plus, non denominational doesn't do it for me these days. I need faith and knowledge based faith base. Catholicism, Lutheran, Ecumenical, Anglican, Martinist, Methodist, these are examples Im thinking of.
I instantly felt bad for saying it. Give me one of your invocations in PM and I'll see what I can do this weekend. Just don't flood me ;)

Reaction score
Awards
Moving shortly, so can't do it at the moment, I will type it up and copy paste it from email to my chrome on my phone. Probably tonight or tomorrow.

Reaction score
Awards
Would like to know as well, Dean someone and Aaron Leitch both wrote books on Enochiana. Tyson worked with the system as well as Scheuller.

I will PM you tonight @Yazata ... any particular planet or archangel, perhaps Haniel and Venus? Haniel courtesy of Frater S, and Venus courtesy of Stphen Ashe (Complete GD Initiate) perhaps? Or Cassiel/Tzaphqiel and Saturn?

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Would like to know as well, Dean someone and Aaron Leitch both wrote books on Enochiana. Tyson worked with the system as well as Scheuller.

I will PM you tonight @Yazata ... any particular planet or archangel, perhaps Haniel and Venus? Haniel courtesy of Frater S, and Venus courtesy of Stphen Ashe (Complete GD Initiate) perhaps? Or Cassiel/Tzaphqiel and Saturn?
I’d argue Leitch is probably the best source on Enochian imo.

Reaction score
Awards
Dean Wilson is a good one too though. Tough call.
Post automatically merged:

Tried. Made me feel better than speaking Israel Regardless version of the Bornless Ritual.
Even felt better than speaking psalms.

So yazata, that hail Mary in enochian, how exactly would you pronounce the words?
I know that from Israel regardies the Borneless ritual, certain enokian words are pronounced with a eh at the end of the letter such as B, R or p.

Last edited:

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Yazata, are you using Donald Laycock for your translations or other sources?
I used the Enochian dictionary on esoteric-archives and the translated calls.

how exactly would you pronounce the words
Just like with Hebrew or Latin, i don't overthink it but try to let it flow as smoothly as my tongue allows. Vowels: A as in pizzA, E as in hEY, I as in pIano, U as in yOU. If there's a cluster of consonants then add a "e" as in thE where it is absolutely necessary.
Pronouncing each word letter by letter feels weird and unnatural, but it is how I still say Zodakare and Zodameranu ...

Borneless ritual, certain enokian words
Bornless isn't Enochian. A lot (most / the entire world..) think it's Greek or Egyptian. I believe it is based on / corrupt Sumerian.