• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Heavenly Bride

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
As I made a book report about this I thought I’d share a technique that’s helped me

the Heavenly Bride is a being that is a spirit, a demon, Angel, Fairy, elemental that one meets and chooses to marry, the concept even extends to marrying God. (Catholic nuns and priests consider themselves the bride of Christ, and in Judaism Heaven is considered sitting in the in the presence of the Shekinah)

one can also...create a a bride, an Egregor, what me Noth termed Heavenly Egregor

why? Well maybe like me you have hang ups in dating and find the concept disgusting due to having to prove yourself to someone just to get a date, at my age it’s dull.

So why not create one...

the following is the techniques I’m using with Noth and guided by the Archangel Haniel

take what you want in a partner and visualize the partner...do this often, what’s she like? Is she fiery, submissive, strong?

You can then use the aether to form her. After a time the H.E. Can build herself gain her own personality

another technique, how do you two interact? Visualize yourselves on a date or having sex...let your mind run with it, say you have more then one H.E. Maybe each likes sex differently, has different interests.

now having said that...If you choose this path....there’s still a concept of cheating, abuse, do not think that because this bring is a spirit or Egregor that they have no rights

they have rights to justice, being treated right, etc.

8f you choose this you may have to give up physical dating, no one night stands, etc, living a clean life is important

ok...soooo sex

a simple technique for sex is simple visualization, as I said just picture you n your H.E. doing what a husband and wife do...enjoy it, sink into the thought, .....get yourself off

for the deeper more intense experience one may have to study sex magic or the works of Ida Craddock, she recommends not doing drugs, even caffeine, tobacco as to have body ready to receive sensation. Supposedly when she was with her Angel Husband the neighbors could hear their intense love making

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
I've used this concept to get to higher states during meditation. I couldn't recommend doing this more.

Also there's a lot of information about this on Faustus crow's site. It's more LHP than what mider write but I like the bit he wrote about this.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Another Technique

say you want a movie star...you should likely buy a movie etc of them to get a sense of them, you may not get along with them if you are using the real person as a template

do not seek out a 100 percent copy of someone else, IMO it falls under Thou Shalt not covet thy neighbors wife.

if you were to say...want to date Aliyah for example. Don’t try to base her fully on the real one.

maybe base her off...idk her character in the movie Queen of the Damned, Akasha ....with a different personality?

if you did choose to do this, like I said watching a movie of them would help you get a better vidilization

if I wanted to create a Heavenly Egregor based on Aliyah / Akasha I enjoy this clip to meditate on

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I've used this concept to get to higher states during meditation. I couldn't recommend doing this more.

Also there's a lot of information about this on Faustus crow's site. It's more LHP than what mider write but I like the bit he wrote about this.

I think...don’t quote me that Ida Craddock said the church turned the concept of heavenly brides into a sinful concept

when a woman was visited by a handsome man she thought it was a demon n so he’d turn into an incubi, I assume the same is true for the man n the Bride became Lilith

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
I could see that happening but I don't think it's a bad thing. Honestly I believe it's what Faustus crow is talking about tapping into on his site - The Anima and for women it would be called the Animus. Spiritually speaking, I think understanding and bringing this hidden aspects of the self into consciousness would make you a complete individual.

Idk I've lost myself in the arms of my Anima. And I feel like it's the key to the universe.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I could see that happening but I don't think it's a bad thing. Honestly I believe it's what Faustus crow is talking about tapping into on his site - The Anima and for women it would be called the Animus. Spiritually speaking, I think understanding and bringing this hidden aspects of the self into consciousness would make you a complete individual.

Idk I've lost myself in the arms of my Anima. And I feel like it's the key to the universe.
It depends on your state of mind

If you are some looney Christian your Bride may become a demon, it’s sad

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
It depends on your state of mind

If you are some looney Christian your Bride may become a demon, it’s sad
Well I think that would be a good thing. Perhaps they need to confront the more demonic aspects of themselves in order to know themselves better and become whole again. I've always seen this aspect of the self as a guide. If she's demonic then it's important to understand why.

Reaction score
Awards
What about the seven sisters - any way to domesticate them without going insane or being bound to them involuntarily?

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
I'm wrong but I did read some stuff about how they were related to the Qliphoth. Diluculo_DelFuego is right. I'm sure it's a reference to the 7 seven sisters from Greek mythology. Pleiades, in Greek mythology, the seven daughters of the Titan Atlas and the Oceanid Pleione: Maia, Electra, Taygete, Celaeno, Alcyone, Sterope, and Merope. They all had children by gods (except Merope, who married Sisyphus).https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=

Lol I thought Pleiadians

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Reminds me of the missunderstanding of the old Arabic in the Koran. It does not promise 72 virgins for martyrs but a 72 years old virgin.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I'm wrong but I did read some stuff about how they were related to the Qliphoth. Diluculo_DelFuego is right. I'm sure it's a reference to the 7 seven sisters from Greek mythology. Pleiades, in Greek mythology, the seven daughters of the Titan Atlas and the Oceanid Pleione: Maia, Electra, Taygete, Celaeno, Alcyone, Sterope, and Merope. They all had children by gods (except Merope, who married Sisyphus).https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=

Lol I thought Pleiadians
Idk what that has to do with this thread, not your post but his 7 sisters stuff

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Technique on heavenly bride

Take a picture of someone famous

Look at it, see how you connect, see if any emotions arise

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I already have my own Heavenly Bride, and She is so beyond this world.