• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Declined Request The Hekateon, Nemesis edition.

This book cannot be found/shared.

fratersd

Neophyte
Reaction score
We have the first edition in book shares. From what I understand, the Nemesis Edition is Jack Grayles most complete version. With new art and ritual.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
That somebody found the 1st edition at all was already a small miracle, and there was has been an as yet unsuccessful request for the Medea edition. You failed to provide a link to the book so I don't even know if a regular Nemesis version exists; the only one I could find without combing the internet for half an hour was the DeLuxe version in a limited edition of 36 (!) copies for $1.250 as offered by Miskatonic Books. I assume they'll publish the regular version after the DeLuxe one has sold out (or say it had sold out while secretly offering it on ebay for five times the price). It goes without saying that no ebook has been or will be ever published and the probability that one of the proud owner of the DeLuxe Nemesis edition will scan it and put it on the net is virtually nil. So it's not a 'super-rare book' as per the rules, more mega- or hyper-rare.