• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Discussion The IAPSOP

Talk about a book(s)

flori

Visitor
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone! I hope you all are doing great!
I'm currently reading The Pictorial Key to the Tarot by Arthur Edward Waite, and when he talks about the Book of Lambspring, he mentions that he gave his interpretation in the Occult Review Magazine. While searching for it I came across this page the IAPSOP (International Association for the Preservation of Spiritualist and Occult Periodicals) and I wanted to share it here.

They have many esoteric books and old magazines in ebook format (PDF) in good quality. I hope this is helpful!

PS: I'll leave here the link of the Occult Review in case anyone is interested.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
 
Top