• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] The Importance of Developing One's-Self Spiritually

Everyone's got one.

Jughead

Visitor
Reaction score
Many practioners in contemporary times rely heavily on Enties, Gods, Dieties etc in the practice to achieve their desired results. While I personally find this to be okay up to a degree, the majority of practioners never move beyond this level. Thus instead of being tempered by these entities for self-improvement, they remain supplicant and/or reliant upon these Entities for manifestation of their goals. This is folly.

The MOST IMPORTANT thing in this world is developing yourself spiritually and developing your own faculties. Money, sex, health, the ability to command legions of spirits, and much more are all just convenient side effects of doing so. This isn't to say that you can never achieve anything without developing your spiritual power; however it makes it so much easier. Obstacles are more readily removed, competitors can be silenced, and true love can be found among much more.

So, cool..developing yourself spiritually is key, BUT HOW DO U DO SO? Do you have sit in the Apalachian mountains and fast for the next 25 years? Or is there a hyperbolic time chamber where you can train to go SSB? (goku reference)....Nay reader, with every magickal act you perform you empower yourself, every divination session you perfrom you improve your faculties. Every time you meditate you train your mind to be able to direct your enery and WILL towards a desired outcome. This keeps going until you reach a point where you have OUTGROWN the ENTITIES you've been working with.

Consider all the magickal paradigms in the world from wicca, black magick, High magick, theurgy, Voodoo, Hoodoo, and the list goes on and on. These practices are all very different and they all claim to be the TRUE way, so why is it that they all produce results? What's the common denominator? That would be the practicioner, it is the practicioner that remains the same among all the different variables and paradigms.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Personally I don't like the idea of relying on external factors(entities) as this not only becomes a crutch but it also seems to not contribute to your own development of power.And entities can be fickle beings, so it isn't a guarantee that what you want will happen(and yeah, the inherent danger of pissing them off or of them "going nuts" is a thing).

Nope, better work on yourself for yourself and with yourself.

Merlinscloak

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
The sentament of both of your posts is my sentament also, however the reality of my lifes paradgyme does not completty support this type of approch. IMO not asking for freebees is one good thing, but finding a way to gain the respect of the powers that be is the other, and on the other hand important.

Last edited:

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
One of the problems with contemporary individuals, of which we are a part (especially the younger ones), is the constant search for immediate gratification to the detriment of everything else.

The access to knowledge in a few clicks allows the greatest number of people to obtain an immediate satisfaction, thus limiting any form of intellectual or manual effort of research. Getting an answer quickly or responding to a stimulus reinforces the access to cheap dopamine, keeping the individual in a downward spiral leading to stagnation rather than evolution. Some people do not seek to evolve - they seek quick, tangible results.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@Nobody: that might have to do with the fact that people need love and safety first before even thinking about anything more. and looking at the world it is not a strange idea that most of the people are in that state. and thinking about WOII and how things like social engineering developed in combination with occult knowledge that usa military brought out in combo with several satanic groups of which aquino was a prominent person, we might better accept that mengele's icecold creation has failed.

and since a lot of the occult nazi workings are based on older occult masonic aka Rosicrucian aka roman catholic church, we are what we have become. the time of 2 popes has passed and remembering correctly what happened after that the first time we had 2 popes we are entering a period of renaissance, but this time with a fifth element the pc.

the last time i remember such a big bang in human consciousness was with the invention of a beverage with alcohol in it. some people still invent new tastes with it, thats who cool it was back then. so who knows we might have had a secret upgrade worldwide during covid. whether as disease, as spiritual woke annoyance or as injection we all got NWO. some people didnt even know they had such fears, so what do you think they are resolving now and how that for some develops now naturally what you are proposing to research.

when i go shopping i notice kids around 8 using wifi to interconnect in what we would call as old farts spiritual ways. so maybe we should listen more to kids and be more playful. thats what jesus said anyways...

Reaction score
Awards
I agree with this post, because I keep a journal of 200% effort w/o angels and demons to aid me. I am failing miserably, but there is influence, though not directly. When you align yourself with their result of their powers, you are merging consciousness with them so to speak. Same as listening to or chanting enns or mantras, you become one in consciousness.

Merlinscloak

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
@DelFuego When you align yourself with their result of their powers, you are merging consciousness with them so to speak.
In my experience: It is a choice, some groups call it diety youga, where you find and connect with a diety that has the attributes that you like and then you do all that you can to aquire those attributes.
Also similer to taoist nedan you work to creat a functional spirit body hopefully with some diety attributes and then strive to become current and functional within the etheric realms.

Reaction score
Awards
One could always structure a god form archetype .. a bit of an advanced project, next to a homonculous or a golem.

Merlinscloak

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
@Delfuego One could always structure a god form archetype .. a bit of an advanced project, next to a homonculous or a golem.
I have no experience with those.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Nor I. To the best of my knowledge:

Structuring: The act of completion of something, whether it be an image in the mind, and or a physical structure of incomplete matter, such as smoke.

Godforms: The act of imitating at least a known pose of a particular God, while consciousness is open but concentrated on that particular deity.

An archetype we all know, except for some people without a concept of a force outside of themselves. An archetype is a well known conceptual deity close enough to touch. An advanced from would be an ancient deity, the next step down imo would be an evocation.

Baal Shem Tov in his book Qabballistic Magic defined creation of a golem. It requires detailed Biblical Hebrew skill, and understanding of some concepts, such as the Book of Ezekiel, where the dead bones and lungs are breathed to life again through faith, or in Genesis the creation of man.

Last edited:

Merlinscloak

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
@Delfuego Baal Shem Tov in his book Qabballistic Magic defined creation of a golem. It requires detailed Biblical Hebrew skill, and understanding of some concepts, such as the Book of Ezekiel, where the dead bones and lungs are breathed to life again through faith, or in Genesis the creation of man.

Yes, that is a very interesting practice, I have little to do with golems, never the less I have experienced a heavy ceremony with the Jews in one of their temples, they seem to have a lot going for them in that area.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
No, that would be a great experience. I did work Mortuary Transport for four months and once or twice went to a temple to deposit the dearly departed. It is interesting how they segregate the genders in the temple for any service.

I did come close to attempted necromancy on a dead bird not long after my deliverance from the occult.
The kids wanted it to live so badly but it was beyond repair. But they had that childlike faith that Christ talked about.

Merlinscloak

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
@Delfuego No, that would be a great experience. I did work Mortuary Transport for four months and once or twice went to a temple to deposit the dearly departed. It is interesting how they segregate the genders in the temple for any service.
I don't know much about jewish services I only attended temple-benai Israel for a short time because, while I was making a deal with the Rabbi and staff to get a healing for an etheric wound. They couldn't manage it, and I wound up doing a etheric realm job for them, Lol, which did at least gain me tribute, and respect, in the end.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Speaking of which, I might see if I can understudy for a Rabbi, to get a better grasp on Biblical Hebrew.

Merlinscloak

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I wouldn’t push it to strongly, but while you are speaking to the Rabbi see if you can view one of their reel books on the Old Testament history. The one that they showed me one page of, was of tremendous size with a different view of their history and even though I had not said anything about it, the tome was open in synchronicity to the exact page that supported my findings on a etheric project that I was working on. It was all done in proper order where I was shown around a area and a certian door was odviouly left open when I as where the down word stats lead to I was told that there were tomes down their then when I as to see them, I was given a few minunets to look them over.

Last edited:

Nobody

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
@8Lou1 My point was to point out that potential can be wasted because of overexposure to certain technologies. The brain needs a balance for everything and having such easy access to anything doesn't help but harm it. We only have to compare our current attention span with that of previous generations to see this.

The majority of people have faculties that they decide to develop or not according to certain circumstances or with age. However, we are not all equal in this respect. I personally feel that I have been fortunate to have been brought into the disciplines discussed on the forum.

The problem with alcohol is not the product itself (although it is still considered poisonous to the body). The problem is the use we make of it. In our societies (at least in the West), it is both a marker and a social tool for building social bonds. On the other hand, it is also a trigger of deep social problems (addiction, abuse,...).

The use of technology can have considerable long-term damage to the brain of young individuals. Most technology developers prohibit or limit access to technology before a certain age. Overexposure to pleasant, effortless, random content takes up available brain time and prevents the brain from processing more complex information. If the brain is no longer called upon to think for itself, then it prevents the individual from making decisions... and in this case, good decisions.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I like your comment, nobody.

i understand alcohol is not a problem in itself. what i also know however is that alcohol works different then for example weed or cigarettes or lets say a veggie shake vegan style. it brings one to a different way of spirituality and spirits. (also a nasty drunk is not safe to have around and a stoner just sleeps and somehow vegans hate carnivores and omnivores.)

working with devices in the animal kingdom is seen as a great evolutionary skill by humans, and why not? if i didnt have the internet i would have never ever had the help i got now tru out life in the spiritual sense. for me personally ive noticed that things i find simple others might find very complex and vice versa. so in that sense the point of things being bad for people is mute, just dont think an expert is able to be an example for a groups conscious or humanity.

its my believe that when you are able to do what you love, you are developing your self and self worth. doing what you love however doesnt immediately mean you like what you are doing at any point in time. i hate cleaning for example, but i love being a housewife. i think i have been working at least 30 years now at becoming better at it, changing views to see if there is a way to like it, but alas i still hate cleaning. i cried, prayed, invoked spirits to help me and nope still no clean home other then spiritual clean. so after so many years of struggling i found rest in the fact that in this lifetime i cant do more about liking cleaning. so now i focus more on the things i like and life blossoms and the struggle in life is less.

self likes enjoyment.