• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The long lost 73rd spirit of the goetia?

Reaction score
Awards
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The evocation of Prince Pruslas

This spirit resembles a hawk that flies around the biblical tower of babel.

His offices are causing war, strife, discord and ruin and poverty.

Ideally he is evoked and sent to your targets. It's best not to let him linger because discord follows wherever he goes.

It looks like the demonologists let this guy slip through the cracks.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
so the lhp real version of the phoenix rising. i didnt realize it was a curse, the other side came to have a look who was that one enjoying the ride.
but for real it can be heavy and chaos doesnt express what it truly is. i know many who ended up in psych ward due to it. and they only took 1 bite subconsciously.

Reaction score
Awards
so the lhp real version of the phoenix rising. i didnt realize it was a curse, the other side came to have a look who was that one enjoying the ride.
but for real it can be heavy and chaos doesnt express what it truly is. i know many who ended up in psych ward due to it. and they only took 1 bite subconsciously.
You are god damned right, sitra ahra is absolutely wild. You can lose your mind very easily, if you are weak or unprepared. I'll be honest my initiation almost broke me. The nightmares were sooop bad.

But now I'm acclimated to qlippoth and it's infernal energy and now it gives me great strength