• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Recommendation The Magickal Job Seeker

Seeking or giving recommendations for books.

I_am_suprised

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'd like to give some praise to Damon Brand and his book
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. For me to truly say that a magick book works I like to get at least 3 results. For this type of book that's pretty difficult since the results are long lasting, some may only ever need it once. After several years I finally got my third spectacular result. First I'll talk a little about the book, and then I get into my experience.

The book has six rituals in , each only taking a couple of minutes. The first is a preliminary ritual that you do before the next three to get yourself into the correct mindset. Two, three, and four are main rituals that each target an aspect of job. You can keep your intention as open (any job please!) or as narrow (a specific position at a specific company) as you want during these rituals. The last two are for the day of your interview, one before and one after. The book works with angels, each picked to best serve the goal.

Now I've used the book three times
  1. The first time I was in trade school, I had to make monthly payments for my course. I had no job and plan A & B for paying both went dry after a couple of months. I used the book with an open intention and within a week I became a dog sitter. I didn't seek that out, it was just offered to me. I kept this job until I graduated.
  2. A month before I graduated I used the book again to find work in my field. I applied to one job then lost all motivation to keep applying. I forced myself to apply to two more. Those last two never got back to me, but the first one did. The job had everything I wanted in a work environment and I got hired in my interview. I worked there for a year and a half.
  3. I have a job, my finances are stable, things are so much better than years prior. I made the decision to move somewhere a little nicer than where I am now. I used the book again with a narrow intention, I knew which job I wanted. After I applied the job listing disappeared and a day later I got a rejection email. I figured they must have found someone right before I applied. I moved on, but looking for others jobs was not going well. I starting pricing out how much it would cost to go independent. Right as I gave up, I was informed that I all but had the original job I was looking at. A few days later I was hired.
I cannot recommend this book more highly for anyone seeking a job.