• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Many Faces of Lucifer

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hi all, I wanted to give you some insights of what I know about Lucifer so far based on my experiences interacting with Him.

You may take or leave what I say, I don't want you to believe me. I want you to dig deep within yourself and find your own answers within you all.

So here it goes....

Lucfier is the Seed if this Universe, and what I mean about that is, that Lucifer has many faces and He can appear as however He likes. Those Spiritual folks that Channels Beings from other planets. Don't realize, that Lucifer is behind all those Characters. For example: I am beginning to Channel Entities and people who past, but I take everything with a grain of salt. Yet, I received very Powerful information from these Beings. However, I know that Lucifer is doing the work. Lucifer just said to me, that even if the Channeling is fake, that it can help me receive very deep and Powerful informations.

In other words, Lucifer in my world is God, no questioned. I tested Him many times, and when I try to cast Him out ( even though is a test). He is still with me. No matter the different voices I hear. I know is Lucifer expressing Himself to me. Since I am a man, Lucifer appears more as a Woman. Even as a child.

So the question I ask you all, is "Are we in control of our own destiny?" That's something you have yo ask yourself.

So I hope that I spark somethings in your minds and hopefully you would seek the truth, instead of living in a Fairtytail.

Don't get me wrong, I Love Lucifer with all my Heart and Soul, and He is my Soul, and Perhaps yours. You never know, unless you tap into who you truly are as a Spiritual Being!

Take care Guys and Gals! Love you All...

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Stupid Question #1: Do you equate Lucifer with Satan? Some Satanists do. Others---like Miguel Serrano and Nimrod de Rosario---get very huffy when one suggests Lucifer is Satan.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The Prince of Darkness and the Prince of Peace appear in the Sumerian accounts as the sons of Anu, the Most High.

He sent them to this planet to avoid a palace revolt which is how TMH came to power - overthrowing Alalu

Christianity took a lot of Sumerian/Babylonian legends and practices. That made it easier for the followers of the earlier religions to use the Christian churches constructed on ancient religious sites

As with all religious traditions the Sumerian accounts need to be carefully assessed. For example the right to the inheritance the Lord of the Jews received from the Most High may have resulted not from natural descent but from genetic manipulation

Here is a Jewish translation of DEUTERONOMY 32:8

"For the portion of the LORD is His people,
Jacob the lot of His inheritance."

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I take everything with a grain of salt.
A good attitude. Channeling can put a lot of pressure on the mind.

Lucifer just said to me, that even if the Channeling is fake, that it can help me receive very deep and Powerful informations.
If the information is useful, then the source is at least validated in that sense. "If it works, it's true."

If I recall correctly, in the very complex system of the mystic Jakob Boehme, Lucifer was the original Son of God. But he dared to reach into the darkness that concealed God for the sake of knowledge and sparked God's wrath against him. This was why he was cast down, sparking a family feud that set the stage for the process of redemption (in some sense, even of God). That's symbolism, of course, but not a fairy tale. The suggestion is that the quest for knowledge (gnosis) is a daring thing to do and can demand great personal sacrifice.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
"If it works, it's true."
True to what, when, where?

“When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.’

’The question is,’ said Alice, ‘whether you can make words mean so many different things.’

’The question is,’ said Humpty Dumpty, ‘which is to
be master — that’s all.

― Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
I must admit that I only have knowledge which comes from books as I have not developed a "personal relationship" with Lucifer.

Theodore Rose, in his book Lucifer and the Hidden Demons, casts doubt on the use of sigils for evoking Lucifer and states that one may come in contact with an egregore instead. He promotes his pathfinding method in his book as a means to contact the "true" Lucifer. He also presents Lucifer as a gatekeeper of sorts to the other demons in his grimoire.

Peter Grey, in his book Lucifer: princeps, takes a more scholarly approach in an attempt to determine just who Lucifer may be. His analysis naturally relies heavily on scriptural interpretation.

Aiden Wachter, in his book Six Ways, simply states his opinion that the Archangel Michael is the "balance to, and nearly twin brother to Lucifer. Both can be helpful spirits, Lucifer on the illumination end of things and Michael on the protective side of things. Both are very old spirits, and well predate any written record we have of them. ... How they were mythologized in the Abrahamic religions is another thing entirely."

Nicholaj de Mattos Frisvold wrote in an article in Conjure Codex I that one of the Exu (deities) of Kimbanda (a syncretism of African religion with Catholicism) is Exu Lucifer.

Conjure Codex II
has the "Grimoire of St. Cyprian or The Prodigies of the Devil," which of course mentions Lucifer. By the time this story was originally written, Lucifer had become just another name for Satan. The late Jake Stratton-Kent wrote an article in Conjure Codex III on "Interpreting the Spirit Catalogues," which mentions Lucifer in the context of traditional European grimoires.

I could go on and on. It is my belief that Lucifer is powerful and capable, an intermediary to accessing other spirits with various abilities. None of these beings merit worship, but they ought to be contacted with respect for their powers and intelligence.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
So perhaps, there may be individuality on these Spirits other than Lucifer controlling them.

BhaalSakh

Visitor
Reaction score
I share similar beliefs OP. I see him as the personnification of black and white living in perfect balance. This is what he teaches, finding balance, not taking sides but observing from a distance with an open mind before drawing hasty conclusions. From what I have experienced and seen, he's also a spirit who saves broken/stunted souls, raising them to a proper level of maturity and giving them self-awareness. But most importantly, he is a spirit of intelligent love and connection between humans. If you have been lucky enough to experience him directly, then surely he has given you affection, hugs, things like that. And when you feel it, when you feel his energy, you feel the compulsion to share it with other living beings. And they feel it, they see it in your eyes. I would say that Eliphas Levi's description of Lucifer is exactly what I have experienced. The great agent of universal magnetism.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I share similar beliefs OP. I see him as the personnification of black and white living in perfect balance. This is what he teaches, finding balance, not taking sides but observing from a distance with an open mind before drawing hasty conclusions. From what I have experienced and seen, he's also a spirit who saves broken/stunted souls, raising them to a proper level of maturity and giving them self-awareness. But most importantly, he is a spirit of intelligent love and connection between humans. If you have been lucky enough to experience him directly, then surely he has given you affection, hugs, things like that. And when you feel it, when you feel his energy, you feel the compulsion to share it with other living beings. And they feel it, they see it in your eyes. I would say that Eliphas Levi's description of Lucifer is exactly what I have experienced. The great agent of universal magnetism.
You really hit home with what you said.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Love the Levi description. Though I do not much crave hugs from any liege lord of mine.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Makes you wonder doesn't it?
I often do. I have this theory that there is a Cosmic Law of Irony that no one is telling us about, but it manifests in much the same manner as the "Necronomicon." To frame it loosely - if God has a sense of humor, he made Lucifer a philosopher.

"What I tell you three times is true."
You know that one. Again and again and again.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

“When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.’

’The question is,’ said Alice, ‘whether you can make words mean so many different things.’

’The question is,’ said Humpty Dumpty, ‘which is to
be master — that’s all.

― Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking Glass
Good question true to what/when/where. Dear old Drill-Sergeant Casey defined truth as, "What shoots your punk a** if you ignore it." The definition can be extended wider than it seems at first glance. Try ignoring your g.f.'s birthday, for example. Sooner conjure Marbas without a circle and trash-talk his mother.