• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Observer

Konsciencia

Apostle
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
2,056
Awards
17
Hey, guys! I just wanted to post this experience that I had recently. It was awesome!!!!



The Observer

I just had a mind-blowing experience. As a Consciousness, I was observing the Avatar I am in. I was observing the Avatar I am in from a screen so to say. I was observing every angle of my Avatar. Even observing it as if my Consciousness was under water as well. Meanwhile at one point, my Avatar was disappearing and all I was, was Consciousness. Finally, I was observing the sphere of Earth. In my observation it didn't look like a round ball. Instead, it looked like it was the ocean. Then, I returned my Awareness back to normal and I am writing my experience now.
 

Konsciencia

Apostle
Joined
Jun 8, 2021
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
2,056
Awards
17
Hi Konsciencia,

How was it that you induced this period of observation in yourself?

I just close my eyes, and observe the blackness. And, I projected my Consciousness outward. It took me few years to reach this level of Awareness. Thanks for your comment.
 
Top