• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The 'Police-Raid' Vibe, Spiritual Warfare In Real Life

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
When people tend to think of something like spirituality, they might tend to think of something that might be described as being a bit more ‘New Age’ you might say. Their philosophies tend to be ones that talk about things like ‘love and light’ for example, and at times can also seem that in a world like this where if you look around you is probably pretty incredibly fucked up in some ways as well too, and that some of those kinds of things that the ‘New Age’ movement talks about you might just start to say that it might even seem to be a little bit too ‘fluffy’ I guess you could say in some ways. But that’s not what it really is even about at all almost in some other ways. All of this crazy energy stuff can also be used for what you might call ‘Spiritual Warfare’, which actually is real and it really does exist..

To understand how spiritual warfare can work, we should just start from the beginning. It would seem that our thoughts and emotions are actually corresponding to different electro-magnetic frequencies and waves..And that these are also somehow being sent out by the brain which can almost act as like a sort of an ‘antenna’ or like some sort of a ‘transmitter/receiver’. And that these ‘thought’ and ‘emotional’ energies are now corresponding to different vibrational-frequencies that are being sent out into the world and into the ‘universe’ like Radar..

So these now positively-charged or negatively-charge waves of thought and emotional energy which is also corresponding to certain electro-magnetic frequencies and vibrations are actually able to pretty much fly through the air, over long-distances, or even ‘right through the screen’ you could say of your computer or mobile device. And yes, these positively-charged and negatively-charged vibrational waves which correspond to one’s thought’s and emotions, could actually correspond to the electro-magnetic frequencies and waves that actually also correspond to positive (+), or negative (-), electrical charges.

If the strength and intensity of the thoughts and emotions from which the vibrational frequencies are being sent out into the world with are great enough, then it can actually start to affect people over long-distances too..Probably though things like ‘Quantum-Entanglement’ as well. These can affect people in both the positive-sense, or in the negative-sense. In the negative-sense, these types of things might be called like ‘psychic-attacks, or ‘energy-vampirism’..In the positive-sense, these kinds of things might be known as like ‘distance-healing’, or like the ‘Power of prayer’. If enough people pray for a person, then that person might actually even start to feel better all of a sudden, for seemingly no reason and out of nowhere, both emotionally, and it might even start to make them start to get better physically too.

There is also another kind of thing like this that is out there, which from my studies and observations and experiences I sort of might try to call like the ‘Police-Raid’ Vibe..If a group of police or perhaps also some sort of a military unit are about to raid a place and to attack it, some people might be able to sense that something is coming. The ‘police-raid’ vibe is very intense and shitty and kind of makes it seem like everybody in that immediate vicinity has just been like marked for death or something, or like that whole place all of a sudden just got like targeted for Termination. This is an example actually of what I’d like to call spiritual warfare in real life.

There are also rumors of there being like these secret government psychic supersoldiers too as well, who can tell when an attack is coming, and can probably also find the enemy alot more quickly as well too. There’s a quote from Sun Tzu I think it was that ‘The battle is won or lost before the first blow is even thrown.’..This could possibly only be talking in terms of say the preparation and logistics of the armies involved in the conflict, but I think that it’s also talking about how the battle or the fight is usually actually already won or lost ‘energetically’ first, before the first shot is even fired so to speak as well..I just thought that I would share all of this with you all right now, I hope that you enjoyed it, thanks.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I find it useful to analyse spiritual energy events in terms of 7 planes and 49 subplanes

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
When energy is measured, it is possible to use resonances to manage it

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Measurement is by rising on the planes and comparing the internal and external frequencies

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Measurement is by rising on the planes and comparing the internal and external frequencies
Okay that's pretty interesting too, so can I also ask do you 'rise' on those planes while you are completely sober, or when you're on some sort of substances?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am completely sober. Rising on the planes is the core of much of spiritual science.

The kabbalists teach a cultural version

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I am completely sober. Rising on the planes is the core of much of spiritual science.

The kabbalists teach a cultural version
Alright, so what kind of spiritual science do you practice? And do you follow some sort of a book or a guide or something too?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Situations come to me, including in meditation, and I do what I can to assist.

Often there are adverse spirits oppressing humans.

Sometimes there are adverse entities approaching the planet

I learned almost everything by telepathy and direct intervention in my energy structure

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I've been writing some pretty fire articles lately actually too, maybe I should like compile them all into some sort of like a Spiritual Warfare Field Manual or something too, for the Legions of troops who will lead the Great and Noble Holy War for Justice, as well as the Great Slave Rebellion of Earth.
Post automatically merged:

I know how to use NLP to mind-control people like you guys too.