• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Tutorial] The Preliminary Rite of Protection + Bonus Amulet Method

Informative post.
Excerpt from the Book of Abrasax, derived from London Oriental MS 5525.

1. Begin the rite using the Adjuration of Metatron ([Tutorial] - The Adjuration of Metatron — a banishing / protection spell.)

2. When the Adjuration of Metatron is completed, maintain the visualizations created therein, to wit: the presence of Metatron at each side of the temple.

3. Incant thus:
I adjure you by your name and your power, by your figure and
your amulet of salvation and the places where you dwell! By your
light wand in your right hand and the light shield in your left,
and by the great powers which stand before you! I adjure you, do
not hold back and do not ignore, but descend unto me with your
amulet of salvation!
Watch and protect the body and the soul, the spirit and the house
of (YOUR NAME) son of (YOUR FATHER'S NAME), and my loved ones as well! Bring to us life yearly,
without any disease! Cast forth from us every evil force and never
allow them to approach us! Cast forth from them every evil and
every devil, and every Apalaf and Aberselia, and every power of
darkness and evil eye, and every eye shutter and chill!
Cast them away from me, (YOUR NAME) and from my family, from my
dwelling and children!
OHI SHAOHI SHASHAOHI SHAIHI SHA AAAO
OOOOOOO
4. Upon vibration of the voces magicae above, let the visualization be of a sphere of brilliant white energy forming above the magus and descending, encapsulating him so that he is fully within.

5. Incant further:
Protect and shelter him, by IAO, by Sabaoth! By the Archangels
Michael and Gabriel! By IAO and Sabaoth, Adonai and Elohim,
Elemas, Miksanther and Abrasax, by Michael and Gabriel,
Raphael and Suriel, by Raguel and Asuel and Saraphuel, I adjure
you by your holy powers, watch and protect N.
Thalalmelal, Kokalthaal, Maalbuk, Ananias Setra, Asarias,
Misak, MisaelAbdenako, Chesenaethi, Chersospaethi, Hilelmilel,
Michor!
IIIIIIIAAAAAAA OOOOOOO
IIIIIIAAAAAA OOOOOO
IIIIIAAAAOOOOO
IIIIAAAAOOOO
IIIAAAOOO
IIAA OO
I A O

Another manner in which this rite can be used is in empowerment or consecration of an amulet, created as a protective shield. This modification is simplicity itself and is accomplished by adapting the first portion of the incantation, in which we presently find "but descend unto me with your amulet of salvation!" to read "but descend unto me and empower this, your amulet of salvation," and altering the visualization used so that the sphere of energy descends not unto the magus but to the amulet, which thereafter becomes aglow and radiates an energy all its own.

The below is an amulet I created for use with this rite. I drew this out on papyrus using a quill pen.

KKBNMqF.png

Reaction score
Greetings, I can attest that this method works similarly to the other applications using this specific amulet (Ouroboros), I have tried both this version and another one I have which I will gladly share if yall want, and its potent. Works wonders. I have made a couple of these for clients of mine and thus far only positive comments for a year + so yeah I'd say it works 100%. Cheers~

P.S (Old member btw)

BTW because I am Greek the words inside the amulet is a form of the ancient Greek language and translates to: "Protect the wearer of this Holy Seal"

Reaction score
Awards
Excerpt from the Book of Abrasax, derived from London Oriental MS 5525.

1. Begin the rite using the Adjuration of Metatron ([Tutorial] - The Adjuration of Metatron — a banishing / protection spell.)

2. When the Adjuration of Metatron is completed, maintain the visualizations created therein, to wit: the presence of Metatron at each side of the temple.

3. Incant thus:
I adjure you by your name and your power, by your figure and
your amulet of salvation and the places where you dwell! By your
light wand in your right hand and the light shield in your left,
and by the great powers which stand before you! I adjure you, do
not hold back and do not ignore, but descend unto me with your
amulet of salvation!
Watch and protect the body and the soul, the spirit and the house
of (YOUR NAME) son of (YOUR FATHER'S NAME), and my loved ones as well! Bring to us life yearly,
without any disease! Cast forth from us every evil force and never
allow them to approach us! Cast forth from them every evil and
every devil, and every Apalaf and Aberselia, and every power of
darkness and evil eye, and every eye shutter and chill!
Cast them away from me, (YOUR NAME) and from my family, from my
dwelling and children!
OHI SHAOHI SHASHAOHI SHAIHI SHA AAAO
OOOOOOO
4. Upon vibration of the voces magicae above, let the visualization be of a sphere of brilliant white energy forming above the magus and descending, encapsulating him so that he is fully within.

5. Incant further:
Protect and shelter him, by IAO, by Sabaoth! By the Archangels
Michael and Gabriel! By IAO and Sabaoth, Adonai and Elohim,
Elemas, Miksanther and Abrasax, by Michael and Gabriel,
Raphael and Suriel, by Raguel and Asuel and Saraphuel, I adjure
you by your holy powers, watch and protect N.
Thalalmelal, Kokalthaal, Maalbuk, Ananias Setra, Asarias,
Misak, MisaelAbdenako, Chesenaethi, Chersospaethi, Hilelmilel,
Michor!
IIIIIIIAAAAAAA OOOOOOO
IIIIIIAAAAAA OOOOOO
IIIIIAAAAOOOOO
IIIIAAAAOOOO
IIIAAAOOO
IIAA OO
I A O

Another manner in which this rite can be used is in empowerment or consecration of an amulet, created as a protective shield. This modification is simplicity itself and is accomplished by adapting the first portion of the incantation, in which we presently find "but descend unto me with your amulet of salvation!" to read "but descend unto me and empower this, your amulet of salvation," and altering the visualization used so that the sphere of energy descends not unto the magus but to the amulet, which thereafter becomes aglow and radiates an energy all its own.

The below is an amulet I created for use with this rite. I drew this out on papyrus using a quill pen.

KKBNMqF.png
This is very potent, thank you. Also, gazing at the amulet started to flash a bit (move around/blend).