• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Qlippoth.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
You should read 2 of Thomas Karlssons books - "Qabalah, Qlipoth and Goetic Magic" and "Black Mass: The Sabbatic Tradition of Shaitan and the Sexual Sorcery of the Qliphotic Dark Paths". If the Qlipoth has hitherto been something not entirely developed, well, with his investigation and lifetime dedication to it, it certainly is something much more alive now.
I read one of those books, I should probably re-read it the "Qabalah, Qlipoth and Goetic Magic", it was part of the reading for the Dragon Rouge course I found. Reading a book from different parts of your path can gain you more insights.

I'm going to look for a scan of the Black Mass book if not on the many telegram servers I'm on, then on here.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I read one of those books, I should probably re-read it the "Qabalah, Qlipoth and Goetic Magic", it was part of the reading for the Dragon Rouge course I found. Reading a book from different parts of your path can gain you more insights.

I'm going to look for a scan of the Black Mass book if not on the many telegram servers I'm on, then on here.
For what it's worth, some Satanists claim that approaches that try to bind and control demons naturally piss the latter off. (Steve Savedow has some vivid accounts of his experiences with this.) Groups like Joy of Satan use less confrontational approaches. (Though I have my reservations about the order's general ethos.) Some groups like O9A and Temple 88, likewise, renounce the whole "controlling" approach. The former is pretty straight up: no control is possible and this is a dangerous business so get used to it.

Parallax

Neophyte
Reaction score
You should read 2 of Thomas Karlssons books - "Qabalah, Qlipoth and Goetic Magic" and "Black Mass: The Sabbatic Tradition of Shaitan and the Sexual Sorcery of the Qliphotic Dark Paths". If the Qlipoth has hitherto been something not entirely developed, well, with his investigation and lifetime dedication to it, it certainly is something much more alive now.
The traditions age is now, it will develop a lot. Depending on what happens it could influence the future and the angels might become the new enemy in a popular sense.
Seeing as celestial worship is rather new in comparison to the atavistic nature of mans “recent” past

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
For what it's worth, some Satanists claim that approaches that try to bind and control demons naturally piss the latter off. (Steve Savedow has some vivid accounts of his experiences with this.) Groups like Joy of Satan use less confrontational approaches. (Though I have my reservations about the order's general ethos.) Some groups like O9A and Temple 88, likewise, renounce the whole "controlling" approach. The former is pretty straight up: no control is possible and this is a dangerous business so get used to it.
I don't use binding circles, I mainly invoke.

They can also get through the circles and it shows a lack of trust if you need one.