• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Scientific Method

Reaction score
Awards
How does this measure up amongst the different religions, the fields of the paranormal, and magic and witchcraft (and all those in between)?

Baal

Bigus Dikus
Reaction score
Science is quick to dismiss anything of the spiritual realm as there is no "evidence", which is why I disregard it when it comes to such topics. I like to go off of personal experience since I am in touch with the spiritual more so than some scientist.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: The Scientific Method
SUBTOPIC: Research
※→ Baal, Diluculo DelFuego, et al,

Probably, the better term would be: The Noetic Sciences

I believe the most advanced Research is being done at
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Science is quick to dismiss anything of the spiritual realm as there is no "evidence", which is why I disregard it when it comes to such topics. I like to go off of personal experience since I am in touch with the spiritual more so than some scientist.
(COMMENT)

Neotic Science is the overarching umbrella that covers a multitude of studies within Metaphyis and Reality.

Science does not "dismiss" anything. But the Scientific Method has a very specific meaning. One of the simplest, yet pretty straight forward, comes from the
y:
  • Make an observation.
  • Ask a question.
  • Form a hypothesis, or testable explanation.
  • Make a prediction based on the hypothesis.
  • Test the prediction.
  • Iterate: use the results to make new hypotheses or predictions.
But research cost money. And most successful active research projects have a corporate sponsor. But sponsors' fund prospectus that is of interest to them. Writing a prospectus for a project, wherein the prospectus piques the interest of the corporate benefactors in a positive direction is no easy task. And that is were most Metaphysics falls through the cracks.

Most Respectfully,
R

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
How does this measure up amongst the different religions, the fields of the paranormal, and magic and witchcraft (and all those in between)?
Quite well, you more or less use the scientific method to do any type of ritual work, prayer, meditation, etc.

the distinction that needs to be made is realizing that the scientific community has interests and stakes and prejudices against anything not strictly materialistic.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
※→ Lemongrass, et al,

(THIRD-PARTY REFERENCE)

Claims about the "taboo" status of parapsychology lack substance.

Support for Parapsychological Research in Frontiers of Human Neuroscience

various examples of blatant attempts to censor parapsychology research and those doing it.
scientific community has interests and stakes and prejudices against anything not strictly materialistic.
(COMMENT)

All scientists favor some disciplines over others. This is to be expected. Above, I have given three different perspectives to consider.

Some scientists shy away from Metaphysics because they have no idea how to proceed with a legitimate line of inquiry, investigative tests, experimentation, and objective evaluation that has no scientific explanation.

Most Respectfully,
R

Reaction score
Awards
So how could I interpret what occurred during a Mercury hour ritual, but repeat it, using as close as I can recall, the methods words and gestures done?
How do I measure results, world news?

I am keeping note of physiological changes recently in the Zelator Formula, where tremors occur in my pointing hand during the LRH has lightened up, shakiness in legs and breath during Invoking the Four Powers of Earth and the MPR, noticing profuse sweating during Middle Pillar. Barely standing at Body in Assiah.

But with more repetition they lighten except for the MPR.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
※→ Diluculo DelFuego, et al,

The key to any experiment is that the results must be repeatable by a trusted and independent source.

So how could I interpret what occurred during a Mercury hour ritual, but repeat it, using as close as I can recall, the methods words and gestures done?
How do I measure results, world news?

I am keeping note of physiological changes recently in the Zelator Formula, where tremors occur in my pointing hand during the LRH has lightened up, shakiness in legs and breath during Invoking the Four Powers of Earth and the MPR, noticing profuse sweating during Middle Pillar. Barely standing at Body in Assiah.

But with more repetition they lighten except for the MPR.
(COMMENT)

In the Scientific Method, the scientist must document every single aspect of the experiment. (Everything)

Environment​
A description of the location. (Pictures)​
A description of the inside physical layout.​
Temperature and humidity of the location.​
Type and source of lighting.​
Weather​
Assembly​
A description of every item used. (Pictures)​
Disclose everyone present and where they were.​
How was is assembled.​
Date and time.​
Outline​
Process - step by step​
Type kind model and location of each recording device.​
What happened and when (Create a timeline)​
A copy of everything must be sent to the trusted independent source who has agreed to look at your finding and then attempt to recreate your findings.

Be prepared to publish.

Most Respectfully,
R

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Some scientists shy away from Metaphysics because they have no idea how to proceed

And yet Einstein said that he developed his theory of Relativity after imagining what it was like to travel down a sunbeam.

So-called "mental experiments" are important in the more subtle areas of physics

Reaction score
Awards

The key to any experiment is that the results must be repeatable by a trusted and independent source.

(COMMENT)

In the Scientific Method, the scientist must document every single aspect of the experiment. (Everything)

Environment​
Weather​
Assembly​
How was is assembled.​
Date and time.​
Outline​
Process - step by step​
A copy of everything must be sent to the trusted independent source who has agreed to look at your finding and then attempt to recreate your findings.

Be prepared to publish.

Most Respectfully,
R
A lot of variables. I will attempt to do my best in terms of filling in the details. Unfortunately I only have a couple orange and purple candles left.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards

wrt the paranormal, the main problem as I see it, is that there is no theory that adequately explains even the smallest part of the huge dataset that's been collected over 100 years.

One of the other problems is that a lot of practioners don't want to have it explained. They want it accepted, but not explained, despite the fact that explanation would be a good way to get it accepted :)
Post automatically merged:

And yet Einstein said that he developed his theory of Relativity after imagining what it was like to travel down a sunbeam.

So-called "mental experiments" are important in the more subtle areas of physics

I completely agree. You're not going to get a completely new picture of things without imagination.
One of the other things that I find super important is that when a scientific theory (like relativity or quantum physics) is super successful (GPS, computers etc.) you shouldn't start by looking for loopholes in it; you should start by taking it deadly seriously, discard your assumptions about how it should work and just follow where the theory leads you whilst remaining consistent with observation.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards

(COMMENT)

Environment​
Weather​
Assembly​
How was is assembled.​
Date and time.​
Outline​
Process - step by step​

Be prepared to publish.

Most Respectfully,
R
I think I will apply this to every ritual I do.
I have changed location, and it appears to be more workable. In terms of results and mixing up the process.
Example...
No housing luck where I've relocated to (Southern California).
Usually I do a LBRP, Middle Pillar and LIRP in that order. Usually my legs and hand shake during the MPR, and the process is also throwing in solar Adorations.
Lately I've switched from Crowleys Adorations to ones by WE Butler.
Today I walked westward into my room, did the MPR, in the east the LBRP and then a LIRP.
Housing list open was found today, I jumped on it and applied for eleven rental apartments with housing vouchers.
Tomorrow I will attempt the same process and note when the tremors kick up (today was around the root chakra of the MPR and extreme hand tremors doing the LIRP. I will use the same process, and try for one I know was closed the other day and one I know was open the other day.
Will try all details using the Scientific method and my pattern of rituals used today.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
a perception for being intelligent.
.25 (order of structure) scientific method consciousness model

.25 (chaos of structure) 81 scale consciousness model and technique

.5 (order) living by aligning between experiences, and primordial banks/stashes and consciousness models

1 (chaos) stories of life’s outlined happenings.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Once I put my attention into a piece of quartz and found its etheric nervous system extended across the galaxy - but not the universe.

Instant communication with all galactic quartz.

Does all matter have innate intelligence?

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
great story with the quartz, scientists/logicitsts say to find intense frequency of definition rather than settling back into proof perhaps proof of who you or someone well known is or what is simply called yes or no, because evidence is key to perhaps time wisdom and wholesome space wisdom In metaphysics of using a tool/model for accumulative building blocks of time/space. and you are always radiating awareness for your favorability with the structures and limits shaped by perceptions yet still the form of the body.

Synchronicities are great letting things be keepers of knowledge, understanding, wisdom, fortitude, divine relativity respective, piety, counsel. And maybe use a consciousness model which views the rocks primordially as well as mediocre as well as complexly, and also an interesting realm of thought can be the primordially rooted to the commonly perceivable dimension but also having certain core intelligence more invisible while also stemming into the invisible attributal aspects of time or space while some are in the perceivable, and perhaps a middle which stem which can be described by that it can be determined by the visible or invisible (which may be still somewhat effected by the main as well). Doing this might help understand the tendencies of a thing by its structures and limits. general ranges of primordial/complex things used in consciousness carrier models may be meant for certain structure and order of your tasks, and alignments and timing can help grow scientifically by acting metaphysically.

the 81 scales are sort of like that root that stems out, and it is mare by order of math ratios which can greaten the limits and influence of mentalism as it is strongly intertwined with key aspects of language (most [3s] of the most of the most of the most), perceive-ability of symbolic logic/cognition (triangle master intelligence collection/trigonometry), mathematics (total points limit of 100 fitting 10^10 consecutive development from 10 as 1 set of 9 root digits and by 144 fractal). Also technique with synchronicity with 81 part per trillion in fine structure constant, strength of triangles lol, and maybe heartbeat if interested. This can bring order by condensing to an overall point conserving work of what should be evaluated out of the many things of wonder.

the scientific method‘s common sense can keep one in the direction of action while the set and setting is effected by analysis, full of form, teaching with consensus, very worth the work investment by the enrichments of the production of the momentum of analysis and state of the analyzed

calling intelligence something that is extra as what is essential for a thing or what is the addition to a thing helps a lot, so strength being what is not extra is half the value of intelligence, and both strength and intelligence are nice to call structure with ratio. I personally do not suspend in my mind that things besides mostly animals and insects are alive, but instead that they have real time phases that to be understood or in the illuminated to consciousness labeled perhaps intelligently controlled, they must be consciously measured or assisted.

Using this broader ranged scientific model could help people learn about the objects starting perhaps from the creation to the present of it, and getting the whole potential relationship by the entire possibility of a thing which didn’t even happen in the main dimension for many parts, and one can sit in a constant kriya workout meditation with tons of integrity field sprouts not only to be experienced there but to be blended and recasted again in the future my manifesting and its enriching

Bended and recasted*

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Science is quick to dismiss anything of the spiritual realm as there is no "evidence"
Worse than that is the modern practice of explaining away without testing the explanation.

How many non-physical or psychic events are explained away with no investigation of the explanation?

How does knowing advance?

Scire: to know. True science is based on knowing.

Were we trained to think along tracks?

Educare: to draw out from within

Who even cares?