• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] The secret of the Messiahs

Someone's asking for help!

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am in need of an important piece of a puzzle I am working on. Any inspiration, idea or even knowledge from you would be highly appreciated.
I suspect two historian Rabbis to have worked with the same demon, failing hard and bringing extreme misery over mankind in the process.

• Both could rely on the highest, YHVH
  • Both knew what they did
  • Both attempted to save their people

But something went awfully wrong.

Both decided at some point to destroy their own people instead. What had happened? Both decided to promise to come back after an assumed total destruction of the Jews to lead their, destructed by then, people to paradise.

Both gave themselves the title Messiah.

Psychopaths of course, I don't care. But which demon did they call that managed to corrupt them? Why did they choose this demon in the first place? What happend? Happened twice!!

While the first, Yoshua ben Yussuf, aka Jesus brought endless desaster over his people AND the world, acted in ancient times the second, Sabbatai Zevi, was more modern. Still, under the very same circumstances as with the Christian followers of Yoshua, the father of Karl Marx, a Rabbi himself, decided to follow the route of Sabbatai. He indoctrinated his son with these ideas. The ideas that salvation lies in total destruction and sin. And if everything is destructed, Sabbatai Zevi, the Saviour, will come and lead them to paradise.

Please give me a clue. Which demon has so much power in this world? What is behind this?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I thought about Mashchith myself. It makes no sense. To call the destroyer these guys must have been corrupted before.

But something is there, in the darkness. I can feel it.

Reaction score
Awards
I am in need of an important piece of a puzzle I am working on. Any inspiration, idea or even knowledge from you would be highly appreciated.
I suspect two historian Rabbis to have worked with the same demon, failing hard and bringing extreme misery over mankind in the process.

Both decided at some point to destroy their own people instead. What had happened? Both decided to promise to come back after an assumed total destruction of the Jews to lead their, destructed by then, people to paradise.

Psychopaths of course, I don't care. But which demon did they call that managed to corrupt them? Why did they choose this demon in the first place? What happend? Happened twice!!

While the first, Yoshua ben Yussuf, aka Jesus brought endless desaster over his people AND the world, acted in ancient times the second, Sabbatai Zevi, was more modern. Still, under the very same circumstances as with the Christian followers of Yoshua, the father of Karl Marx, a Rabbi himself, decided to follow the route of Sabbatai. He indoctrinated his son with these ideas. The ideas that salvation lies in total destruction and sin. And if everything is destructed, Sabbatai Zevi, the Saviour, will come and lead them to paradise.

Please give me a clue. Which demon has so much power in this world? What is behind this?
What about the Rastafarian messiah? Halle sellasaey I think is the name.

Reaction score
Awards

Well, the pharisees or others claimed he was following advice from Beelzebub, chief of the demons.
The testament of Solomon. Solomon (obsessed with foreign women) got in trouble due to sirens on Peladies.

Reaction score
Awards

There is a theory about some word starting with M, decided to replace bible parts with time wasting or incorrect bible Scripture. Zionism may be past allegations, but there were allelgations

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Maybe ask saint peter, as he figured it out and asked to be nailed on a cross upside down.

Qliffoth is powerfull, but many of us work with it and a big mess at home is the result, not the destruction of the world.

Who knows maybe the title messiah in itself implies destruction. A typical lets lie in the defenition..

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
It was probably here on this forum that someone made a statement which I will paraphrase thus:

YHVH means family. YH-Sh-VH, which is the name of Jesus, divides the family. Even Jesus said that was his purpose. The earliest Christians were very communal. The survival of the group in a multicultural empire necessitated such strong non-familial ties. The goal was "paradise." Christianity grew because it provided something that people needed at the time. Only later did it become a tool for the powerful to hold down the masses on pain of death.

Marxism divides the family. The Commune was expected to replace the traditional family. The goal was a workers "paradise." Initially, the ideology spread because it provided hope of a better life for oppressed people. Later it became a tool for the powerful to hold down the masses. We have seen historically how communism forces the lowest common denominator in human relations on pain of death.

Reaction score
Awards

Belial? Or Beelzebub?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It was probably here on this forum that someone made a statement which I will paraphrase thus:

YHVH means family. YH-Sh-VH, which is the name of Jesus, divides the family. Even Jesus said that was his purpose. The earliest Christians were very communal. The survival of the group in a multicultural empire necessitated such strong non-familial ties. The goal was "paradise." Christianity grew because it provided something that people needed at the time. Only later did it become a tool for the powerful to hold down the masses on pain of death.

Marxism divides the family. The Commune was expected to replace the traditional family. The goal was a workers "paradise." Initially, the ideology spread because it provided hope of a better life for oppressed people. Later it became a tool for the powerful to hold down the masses. We have seen historically how communism forces the lowest common denominator in human relations on pain of death.
Lol, yes. These are my words.
So no demon behind it? But there is this obsession that comes with both.

Thanks for all your ideas so far. I will do some rework on the Kliphot, Belial and BaalzeBul. Maybe I oversaw something.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Lol, yes. These are my words.
So no demon behind it? But there is this obsession that comes with both.

Thanks for all your ideas so far. I will do some rework on the Kliphot, Belial and BaalzeBul. Maybe I oversaw something.
I saw an UPG of Belial being the angel of Jesus on BALG.

to me it makes sense cuz Belial is connected to beelzebub by what is written in the Bible & my personal experience

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards

I have a book by a South African writer somewhere in my house (can't find it and can't remember his name) he has the idea that Jesus was tricked by Enlil.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The Holy Sparks that fell when G-d built and destroyed the world should be purified and lifted up by man: from stone to plant, from plant to animal, from animal to the speaking being, he should cleanse the Holy Spark, which is surrounded by power of the shell. This is the essential meaning of everyone’s service in Israel.

The above words about sparks and shells were proclaimed in the 18th century by Baal Shem Tov, the founder of Polish Hasidism. Sabbatai Zevi referred to a smaller vision of the world present in Kabbalah – Jewish mysticism. “Shells were a popular Kabbalistic term for demonic forces, among which are hidden sacred sparks that were dispersed during the creation of the world. (…) People, in order to acquire redemptive knowledge, must break through the shell that holds it yet preserves it”, writes Jan Doktór. All religious Jews were tasked with releasing the sparks from their shells, but according to Kabbalists, the Messiah was to release the sparks most difficult to access.

The “spark” or “shell” could be holy books as well as people and objects. The “shell” was a literal understanding of the Torah, which did not yet let one know its code of revelation. Sabbatai , according to Natan, also claimed that Jesus and his teachings were “a shell”. This viewpoint was repeated in the 18th century by the renowned heretic Jacob Frank. Some commentators claim that Sabbatai saw himself as Jesus’ successor.

So definately Sabbatai also worked with demons. From the Kabbala because he was obsessed with it. One point for the Kliphots!

Enlil I never thought of. Also the possibility that he treated the late Yoshua as a demon. Imagine he evoked the demon Yoshua and gave him questions and orders!!

Reaction score
Awards
I don't know about the Yeshua bashing. Any being claiming to be the god of love and truth grabs my attention. But then I have to objectively look at Yeshua, Myself and the World simultaneously.

Reaction score
Awards
But the rest is fascinating.
I would recommend looking at the Test ment of Solomon, and the Book of Tobit and the book of Jasher.
The book of Jasher 8s the same as the book of Job, but in Jasher Abraham is the central figure, not Job.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
For what it is worth, the Hebrew word represented by Messiah comes from the Egyptian practice of annointing their kings with the fat of the crocodile - representing the sacred Messeh.

The sacred (non-physical) "crocodile" of the Egyptians is the same as sacred Makara of the Hindus and Maoris.

The Makara is still present on/in the planet. I have only seen one. It appeared as a crocodile that extended across the road from the beach, right through the house and across the backyard. I think it was interested in what we were doing.