• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book Recommendation The Secrets of Dr. Taverner Book by Dion Fortune

Seeking or giving recommendations for books.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The Secrets of Dr. Taverner Book by Dion Fortune

This is an anthology, the stories are based on what Fortune says are cases that really happened, it’s a fantastic book for anyone just getting into the occult. It doesn’t teach anything but discusses reincarnation, earth bound spirits, curses, thought forms.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I only recently found out about Dion Fortune. I should definitely look into some of her books when I get the time and peace of mind to read through some long-format/story-format books.

Reaction score
Awards
I only recently found out about Dion Fortune. I should definitely look into some of her books when I get the time and peace of mind to read through some long-format/story-format books.

A couple weeks ago we were talking about 'The Great Work' in another thread and you expressed some interest in the Subject.

One of the Best Books you can get to start learning about the Tree of Life/Planetary Spheres and it's Correspondences from a Traditional view is Dion Fortune's

The Mystical Qabalah

It's a Classic for sure and She's a Great Author.

I've never read The Secrets of Dr. Taverner before but @Mider2009 you have peaked interest in it.... I'll have to check that book out too.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
A couple weeks ago we were talking about 'The Great Work' in another thread and you expressed some interest in the Subject.

One of the Best Books you can get to start learning about the Tree of Life/Planetary Spheres and it's Correspondences from a Traditional view is Dion Fortune's

The Mystical Qabalah

It's a Classic for sure and She's a Great Author.

I've never read The Secrets of Dr. Taverner before but @Mider2009 you have peaked interest in it.... I'll have to check that book out too.

It’s a fiction book Fortune says is based on cases, it’s fascinating