• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Soul is your Ultimate Guide

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone, I just would like to give few tips for those who has not had an OBE. First, your Soul knows exactly who you are, and knows vast amount of information than what you give your Soul credit for. Therefore, my advise and tip is, to built a great relationship with your Soul, and ask your Soul if you could have an experience Out of the Body. Of course, it won't happen overnight, you have to let your Soul run it's course. Another, is to not give it to much thought, and have expectations, that will keep you from achieving it. Don't think about it, but have motivation, and intentions. I have learned this on my own, and it worked. Later, I discovered that others have been doing the same. I also recommend a book by my wonderful friend Gene Hart. It is called Beyond Dreaming. There he will take you on much more brighter view on my he subject. Now, I know a lot of you out there, may Astral Project very easy, and naturally, maybe you can add to my list of tips you all may have for those who are new to this. I'm still new to this myself, but at least I had at least 8 OBEs, including, the one I had two nights ago. It was insane. Love you all, and many blessings, and success.

Telafiel

ᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉʰᵃᵛⁱᵒʳᵃˡ ᶜʳʸᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ
Reaction score
Awards
I can totally agree with you.

What I've always said is that I am not a human who have a soul, I am the soul who is experiencing the life of a human being. Same reason why I use the sentence on my signature: "Identity leads to destiny."

Unfortunately, on the journey, many of us lose connection with our true self, even the memory of it, as we identify with anything or anyone around us much more than we should. We have to experience on Earth, but if we identify with whatever just surrounds us, in that moment, we just steps on a path which will lead us far away from our true self. Lot of humans spending their life in searching who they are, what is their goal, what is missing from their life, trying to find happiness in things which they think it's "fitting" to them and needed, and they can not recognize that they lost themselves, and it can not be replaced by anything else. Can you keep yourself happy for some moments, again and again? Of course, but it will not lasts forever and it'll more likely keep you in place.

Here is when learning of your ego and learning how to deal with it and handle it matters. Ego is very-very important and it helps us a lot on this plane, but giving up ourselves as the ego wishes is a dangerous trap, which might catch you and it is hard to free yourself.

I'm grateful for this post, so thank you so much @Konsciencia . Unfortunately, I don't have that much time what I'd like to have, to spend it on WF but it was a pleasure to meet this one (and hopefully I can get back soon).

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I can totally agree with you.

What I've always said is that I am not a human who have a soul, I am the soul who is experiencing the life of a human being. Same reason why I use the sentence on my signature: "Identity leads to destiny."

Unfortunately, on the journey, many of us lose connection with our true self, even the memory of it, as we identify with anything or anyone around us much more than we should. We have to experience on Earth, but if we identify with whatever just surrounds us, in that moment, we just steps on a path which will lead us far away from our true self. Lot of humans spending their life in searching who they are, what is their goal, what is missing from their life, trying to find happiness in things which they think it's "fitting" to them and needed, and they can not recognize that they lost themselves, and it can not be replaced by anything else. Can you keep yourself happy for some moments, again and again? Of course, but it will not lasts forever and it'll more likely keep you in place.

Here is when learning of your ego and learning how to deal with it and handle it matters. Ego is very-very important and it helps us a lot on this plane, but giving up ourselves as the ego wishes is a dangerous trap, which might catch you and it is hard to free yourself.

I'm grateful for this post, so thank you so much @Konsciencia . Unfortunately, I don't have that much time what I'd like to have, to spend it on WF but it was a pleasure to meet this one (and hopefully I can get back soon).
My wonderful Soul, thank you, and may I add, that what you've just said above, is very correct. Thank you for sharing it with us. May The Universe bless you, and much Love.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In the Kabbalistic and Egyptian traditions the human has 5 souls. The middle soul corresponds to the Christian concept of soul.

There may be intruders also claiming to be a/the soul

I_am_suprised

Neophyte
Reaction score
How does one builds a great relationship with their soul? For getting out of body but also in general?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The deva managing the higher mental body (Christian soul) is attracted to its human(s) when the human has right relationships, minimal attached adverse entities, and a clean brain (low levels of aluminum, lead, vaccine adjuvants, EMF damage...)

That deva has little interest in astral projection

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
How does one builds a great relationship with their soul? For getting out of body but also in general?
All you have to do, is to built a strong profound relationship with your Soul. For example: Having conversations with your Soul is a start. And then, you take it from there.

I_am_suprised

Neophyte
Reaction score
All you have to do, is to built a strong profound relationship with your Soul. For example: Having conversations with your Soul is a start. And then, you take it from there.
So would that be setting an intention to speak to the soul, then just speaking? Or is there more to it. Also, in this context, what is the soul? Is it the body you travel in after you project, or something else?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Yes, it's the body you Astral Project with, and yes, you can set an intention. Instead, of calling it out, invite the Soul in. For example: "My Beautiful Soul, I invite You to join me tonight and talk with me in many ways possible." Now, remember, don't force this, wait till your Soul reveal stuff with you Telepathically, or in dreams, visions, and downloads.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In the Egyptian/Kabbalistic practice there are 5 souls within the standard untraumatised human. Often one of them will respond/react to the invitation.

Whether that is fortunate or unfortunate depends on the human and the context. For example, if trauma is present any particular soul may be fragmented and/or captured by another intelligence.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
True, but dont ever assume that, when you notice one like roma mentions. Cause when you are wrong, it really is time to duck and hide or run like hell.