• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Supermoon

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone, did any of you realized that last night, there was a Supermoon? If, so what did you all do? I'll start....

Tuesday, June 14th 2022

Night

I just had the most wonderful, and Powerful experience with The Supermoon tonight. First, this idea came into my head about going out onto the Garden in my home. Therefore, I head out and I went towards the grass, and I sat in the middle. I was surrounded by the so many Trees, and Covered by the Leaves. The Stars were amazing, Sparkling so bright. I looked at how Beautiful the Garden is at Night. Unfortunately, there were not Fire Flies like the other night, but oh well. I took out my Crystal and hold it, on my right palm. I did not know the name of the Crystal, so I named it, AquaBlue. Since it looked like The Ocean, with a Sparkling bluish-green. I closed my eyes, and made a fist and rested my forearms on my laps with my hands upside down with fists facing up. Then, I began with my meditation. I was distracted at first within my Mind, but then I was able to focus, and went into (not that much of a deep state) but deep. Once I was fully relaxed, and deep. Immediately, I began with my own personal unique mantra, "Lua" which means Moon, but don't ask me what Language is it. Anyway, I chanted the mantra for a while. All of a sudden, with my Third Eye Vision, I saw this Pure White Humanoid Female Cat that appeared or dropped from somewhere. This Beautiful Humanoid White Cat, approached me, and wished me well. She gave me a hug and I felt that hug a little. Then, I lost focus but retained it back quickly. However, The Female White Cat was gone. She had well trimmed White fur all over Her Body, and the Face of a Cat, obviously, and Her eyes were blue. Meanwhile, I continued the chant, and immediately, I was on the Moon, like I visualized myself on the Moon, but it looked like I was actually sitting on the Moon. I can't describe it, but I was actually sitting on the Moon's ground, and the ground was glowing. I picked some of the dust from the Moon, and I actually, felt the texture, and softness of the dust, it was just like sand. All of a sudden, I got up and I had the intensity to run fast, and so, I did. I went as fast as I could, and along the way. Once again, I see the Humanoid Female White Cat running alongside with me. It was incredible. Unfortunately, my focus came back to the Garden. I was distracted from this experience, because of the mosquitoes. I was disappointed, because I wanted to continue, but I had to stop it short, because of the mosquitoes. These pesky things ruined my bliss. But, it was fantastic nonetheless. Not only that, but I ended it with the mantra. When I was back in my room, there She was, my Beautiful Supermoon. In the beginning, when I was out in the Garden, there was no sign of the Supermoon anywhere at first. But, as soon as I entered the room, there was the Supermoon. I stood there, just gazing at the Moon, and Her magnificence for a minute. And, then I thanked the Moon for appearing, and showing up for me.

Reaction score
Awards
Yesterday was an odd day for me, but I no longer do any Magick, just meditation and breathing and visualization. Used that to try to heart heal a coworker I found outside sobbing as I went to catch my bus.
So I hope the supermoon intensified the intended effect.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Konsciencia, what a wonderful experience. 🥰 Mosquitoes can really be a plague, right? :LOL:
Tell me about it, those mosquitoes are terrible. Next time, I'll buy a candle that would ware them off.

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
But then you won't have the pure moonlight and the light from the stars, that would be sad in a way. You could use mosquito repelling coils, they're like incense sticks, so don't emit any light.