• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The Synagogue of Satan

Xingtian

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Or a set of ideas refracted through a poorly educated mind which can only conceive of things in near-cartoon terms?

Adding layers of specious and pseudo-intellectual rhetoric not make the basic idea of “Jew World Order” less cartoonish.

I, for one, am probably not going to enjoy what is coming; cultivated, bi, LHPers in the "scary old house on the hill" have historically not done well when the mob picks up pitchforks and torches. Que sara, sara.

Translation: I never thought leopards would eat MY face

\\:-=O

homosexual-triangle-prisoners.jpg

Don’t be so glum though, you’ve still got a once in a lifetime chance to pave your path to Valhalla in the blood of Judeo-Bolsheviks:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Or a set of ideas refracted through a poorly educated mind which can only conceive of things in near-cartoon terms?

This state of affairs temporarily serves those who want to discredit politically antinomian ideas before they've had a hearing on their own terms but it's a bad long term strategy. Hiding complexities and making ideas taboo will simply cause them to burst out in far less controlled forms and that's already happening, rapidly in fact. I, for one, am probably not going to enjoy what is coming; cultivated, bi, LHPers in the "scary old house on the hill" have historically not done well when the mob picks up pitchforks and torches. Que sara, sara.

"These backward hicks think that Jews run the world" is much easier to mock/deal with than looking at what happens when game theory meets in-group preference. Probably because the latter is so well known to sociologists and so well represented in sociological literature among every group but one. There's something in Dave Chappelle's joke:

To "never speak about it", even though the facts are looking you plain in the face, even though the links can be found by anyone with a modicum of open-mindedness and curiosity, means that secular Western society has privileged the essentially religious (and foreign to the West) idea of the "Chosen People".
Chappelle's jest is accurate, though a bit dated. This season, Palestinians are the trendiest "pets for progressives."
Post automatically merged:

Chappelle's jest is accurate, though a bit dated. This season, Palestinians are the trendiest "pets for progressives."
Adding layers of specious and pseudo-intellectual rhetoric not make the basic idea of “Jew World Order” less cartoonish.

Translation: I never thought leopards would eat MY face

\\:-=O

homosexual-triangle-prisoners.jpg

Don’t be so glum though, you’ve still got a once in a lifetime chance to pave your path to Valhalla in the blood of Judeo-Bolsheviks:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Did that nasty man just try to whack Wintruz' pee-pee?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

This state of affairs temporarily serves those who want to discredit politically antinomian ideas before they've had a hearing on their own terms but it's a bad long term strategy. Hiding complexities and making ideas taboo will simply cause them to burst out in far less controlled forms and that's already happening, rapidly in fact. I, for one, am probably not going to enjoy what is coming; cultivated, bi, LHPers in the "scary old house on the hill" have historically not done well when the mob picks up pitchforks and torches. Que sara, sara.

"These backward hicks think that Jews run the world" is much easier to mock/deal with than looking at what happens when game theory meets in-group preference. Probably because the latter is so well known to sociologists and so well represented in sociological literature among every group but one. There's something in Dave Chappelle's joke:

To "never speak about it", even though the facts are looking you plain in the face, even though the links can be found by anyone with a modicum of open-mindedness and curiosity, means that secular Western society has privileged the essentially religious (and foreign to the West) idea of the "Chosen People".
A man wiser than I did remark that the question of the authorship of the Protocols pales when one simply asks into how closely its pages describe actual circumstances afoot.