• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF The Vision & the Voice – Aleister Crowley

Share a PDF of a book.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
1681335767185.png

In 1909, Crowley received and wrote down his visions in the Sahara. In them, he gives an account of crossing the Abyss and attaining the grade of Master of the Temple. The core of this book is a record of his visions of the 30 Aethyres of the Enochian Magick developed by John Dee and Edward Kelley. It includes Crowley's own diagrams and the original typescript of the Commentaries. There is also a record of Crowley's magical work conducted with Victor B. Neuberg, and includes the "Esoteric Record of the Paris Working" as well as "The Holy Hymns to the Great Gods of Heaven".

Download:

neilwilkes

Apprentice
Reaction score
It will be most interesting to compare this with the version in 'The Equinox'

Janus

Apprentice
Reaction score
The other papers in the book look interesting.

neilwilkes

Apprentice
Reaction score
It's the previously unavailable commentary I am looking forward to - the main part of the text says it is a reprint from The Equinox Vol 1-5 (special supplement) which I have in the recent 'Keep Silence' reprint series taken from very high resolution scans of the original volumes.
I will also be carefully checking this edition (along with The Equinox, Vol 1 - 7/8) because according to Kevin Klein in his edition of Dee's Complete Mystical Records as well as Joseph Peterson in his '5 books' edition, just about every source ever printed for the Calls & everything related is (and I quote) 'riddled with errors' as so many are based on the flawed Casaubon edition that was actually printed originally with the intent of discrediting Dr Dee!!

This is for all it's possible flaws a fascinating edition, greatly enhanced by the commentary - many thanks indeed for making it available