• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Things Not (likely) Put in a Grimoire - WF edition

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Norse900

Neophyte
Reaction score
This mimics my
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
on Balg. There are things I may not want to discuss there, so this thread will vary slightly. I'm not the type to only "take" from the people here and not give back, provided my wanderings have some value to others.

Keeping this one short to give more focus to the next.

Norse900

Neophyte
Reaction score
I wrote about some psychopomp work I did on a trip to Philadelphia
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. The picture shows a stone I was allowed to collect from the cemetery. A few posts below, there is another. There is a third cemetery I was allowed to collect a stone from near the Antietam battlefield. In all three cases, I was not required to give an offering. Why? From genuine service already completed and word getting around.

A part of this I don't recall posting was that I was told to then place an anchor point on that site, energetically, so I can tap into the site and its energies, should I need it. I'm not really known here, but I'm a big proponent of tapping into external sources to supplement my own. My interactions with Hel over the years have meant I have an access one type of this source, which has largely met my needs. Why would I need more? What was the lesson?

Well, that came the other day. I was reading a book from a nameless group that talked about creating anchor stones at different points. They went on to link them, but their methods and framework for going about the whole ordeal was a bit larpy, excessively dramatic, and iron-fisted.

Completely unnecessary. I have recently used the dead I met on that trip to go against tyranny where I felt I should act. They volunteered and I didn't have to shake a fist or threaten then in any way. They didn't ask for anything in return, though I did burn some joss sticks for them.

Mutual Respect. Not wannabe warlord necro-Conan larping.

I came back to magic due to Hecate's call. She introduced me to Hel. I've been helping spirits along since then. Many of the Hawaiian islands, Indiana, Maryland, Pennsylvania, etc... I help spirits that need helped, to honor those Goddesses and thank them for helping me get where I am. I didn't ask for anything and don't expect it.

So, before one thinks that they have to go and conquer, maybe consider a service approach instead.