• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

This is actually a serious question.

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Did anyone's poops get bigger after performing the LBRP? I mean, it makes sense since there are physiological changes and your body releases toxins, often through defecation. The first thing I've noticed is that my poops are actually healthier after performing the LBRP.

I've clogged the toilet twice in the past 2 days.

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
images

Wildchildx11

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I mean, it's true. As I shed negative emotions and deal with them, I found that my poops were healthier and I thought that a thread on LBRP and if poop consistency was worthwhile because healthy poops are the first thing I've noticed.

I shed negative emotions, body releases toxins, healthy poops are definitely a sign of a successful LBRP ritual.

Reaction score
Awards
I don't know about your poops, nor care to, but there are changes in the body after performing rituals.
For example, the LIRP and Middle Pillar leave me sweating profusely.

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Did anyone's poops get bigger after performing the LBRP? I mean, it makes sense since there are physiological changes and your body releases toxins, often through defecation. The first thing I've noticed is that my poops are actually healthier after performing the LBRP.

Some years ago, I was cutting my teeth on that ritual. But I had also been eating a different variety of cooking due to travel. Still, yeah. My brown payloads were heavy. No s***.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

Cant Handle It Too Much GIF by Travis

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
no clue why it should be in the lounge, but anyways. one could put it in lhp for use of bodily fluids is a dangerous tool as well.

i know i get obstipation when i dont feel at home and i also work on transforming peeing as i know behind it lies a hidden spiritual skill.

i dont do lbrp, but it is as you say: you are letting go of a good pile of shit. ;)

Xenophon

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
no clue why it should be in the lounge, but anyways. one could put it in lhp for use of bodily fluids is a dangerous tool as well.

i know i get obstipation when i dont feel at home and i also work on transforming peeing as i know behind it lies a hidden spiritual skill.

i dont do lbrp, but it is as you say: you are letting go of a good pile of shit. ;)
The lounge is, it seems, the place for inconvenient s***.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks, im stupid that way...