• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

This or that?

imagedotjpeg

Neophyte
Reaction score
Coffee no doubt. Tea is great when relaxing, but for me, coffee is an absolute necessity.

On the theme of super powers:

Know what anyone is thinking
OR
Make anyone think what you want
Honestly, Making people think what I want, would make my job so easy.
I work at a Chinese restaurant and if someone was about to get mad that we messed up their order, I would make them relax and realize that it's not a huge deal. (We almost always give them free food as a replacement for the food we messed up on).

Laptop
OR
Desktop

YiSaga

Neophyte
Reaction score
Desktop, laptops seem to need replacement way more or it's hot when you touch the keyboard

Science Fiction or Fantasy?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Desktop, laptops seem to need replacement way more or it's hot when you touch the keyboard

Science Fiction or Fantasy?
Fantasy for me!

Live on a dying Earth
OR
Move to a developing mars?

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Know what anyone is thinking. Is either gonna totally dispel or totally reinforce 99.9% of my insecurities, why the fuck not. 😆

Fantasy or sci-fi?

[Redacted because I was a dumbass who didn't go to the second page]

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Live on a dying earth. What can I say, I'm into apocalyptic fiction. At least the type that isn't this shitty "We still have to pay bills and obey the government while the killer virus is on the loose" scenario. :ROFLMAO:

Tits or ass?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Live on a dying earth. What can I say, I'm into apocalyptic fiction. At least the type that isn't this shitty "We still have to pay bills and obey the government while the killer virus is on the loose" scenario. :ROFLMAO:

Tits or ass?
Ass, ass, assssss for daysss. Love ass. Love tits too, but if they're bigger than ass it just seems off to me. Kinda lopsided. So for that reason it's always gonna be ass-first for me :ROFLMAO: 👋🍑

Canned peaches or fresh peaches?

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Could not be an easier one - HOT. Since I absolutely can't stand the cold lol.

Silk robes or linen robes?
Silk, unless it's humid out. Then it's probably gonna stick to me. Though I guess linen would too, ya can't really win when weather is ass.

Water or fire?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
skull said:
On the theme of super powers:

Know what anyone is thinking
OR
Make anyone think what you want

make anyone think what you want,for sure. done the first for years and it gives me a headache to hear all their stupid stuff!

rule the WHOLE world
or
rule your OWN world

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
btw nice how everyone else is skipping skull's post ;)

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
It was already answered at the top of page 2...

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
oops.... i even reread the whole topic twice to be sure, and still i didnt notice.
frustrated bang head on desk GIF