• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Thomas Lyam Christopher on YouTube

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
It is wonderful to see and hear Thomas Lyam Christopher on YouTube, with episodes covering the exact material I have asked about and listened to and watched the other night. Material at the Neophyte, Zelator, and Theoricus grades. Literally brand new video on a question I asked about a few days ago, on the Four Qabalistic Worlds
I give TLC an A+.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I had no idea he was on Youtube but that's because he just started making videos a few weeks ago...lol

I'll probably watch them all as I have free time because I did consult his Kabbalah Magic book when I 1st began practicing Ceremonial High Magick.

I only stopped using it when it became a little over whelming to practice from 2-3 books at the same time and his didn't make the cut though it IS a really good book.

Thanks for the heads up about him having a YT page!!