• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Thought the GD dispanded

a3ct

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
I've come across a few people that mentioned they are a member of a GD order. There are other more well known people that public discuss their involvement with GD. I'm wonder if it's not the same or...

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I've come across a few people that mentioned they are a member of a GD order. There are other more well known people that public discuss their involvement with GD. I'm wonder if it's not the same or...
Looking online, there seem to be at least two GD's out there with slightly different monikers.

The original order fell into disorder and schism in 1903.
Post automatically merged:

Crowley was involved in the fracas that shattered the Order, though a lot of fingers were pointing different ways.

Last edited:

neilwilkes

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It's kinda funny too how this guy has the brass neck to state
Pick up any book on practical Magick, and you’re likely to find Rituals, often without attribution, plagiarized from the Golden Dawn.

MK Ultra & Mockingbird along with Paperclip were all too real though - the Nazis who did not stay in Germany hiding in plain sight simply went to the USA & became the so-called 'political elites' we all despise so much these days (Pelosi, Biden, Newsome etc ad nauseam).

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
It's kinda funny too how this guy has the brass neck to state

MK Ultra & Mockingbird along with Paperclip were all too real though - the Nazis who did not stay in Germany hiding in plain sight simply went to the USA & became the so-called 'political elites' we all despise so much these days (Pelosi, Biden, Newsome etc ad nauseam).
Wrong thread? What the hell does this have to do with the Golden Dawn.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards