• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Throwing emotions at people, what is this called?

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I have done this before where I look in to someone eyes and throw negative emotions at them. Basically I stare in to their eyes with ill intent and then something bad always happens to them. I of course do it only to people who are horrible, like one streamer who was mistreating their mod. A few weeks later they cried on stream on how horrible her life is and such.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
fucking freaking annoying thats what that is called. but since we are on a wizard forum lets use the terms above. when the one on the receiving end is making you then that person is called an emotional vampire and they feed on that stuff or the turmoil afterwards. when you are good at it and you have a vampiric 'playdate' it can even be fun, hell you could even heal people in that way. sort of assistant to creating the philosopher's stone.