• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

time and space

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: Space and Time
SUBTOPIC: EM Currents
⁜→ Killing Raven, et al,

OPENING: I should not have tried to explain this in my own words. When it comes to such high-energy physics issues, I am out of my depth. However, I think we are talking about two very different evolvutionary steps of "plasma."
DOE Office of Science said:
"Quarks and gluons are the building blocks of protons and
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, which in turn are the building blocks of atomic
. Scientists’ current understanding is that quarks and gluons are indivisible—they cannot be broken down into smaller components. They are the only fundamental particles to have something called color-charge. Quarks can have a positive or negative electric charge (like protons and neutrons). Gluons have no electric charge. Both quarks and gluons have three additional states of charge: positive and negative redness, greenness, and blueness. These so-called color charges are just names—they are not related to actual colors. The force that connects positive and negative color charges is called the strong nuclear force. This strong nuclear force is the most powerful force involved with holding matter together. It is much stronger than the three other fundamental forces: gravity, electromagnetism, and the weak nuclear forces. Because the strong nuclear force is so powerful, it makes it extremely difficult to separate quarks and gluons. Because of this, quarks and gluons are bound inside composite particles. The only way to separate these particles is to create a state of matter known as quark-gluon plasma. In this plasma, the density and temperature are so high that protons and neutrons melt. This soup of quarks and gluons permeated the entire universe until a few fractions of a second after the Big Bang, when the universe cooled enough that quarks and gluons froze into protons and neutrons. Today, scientists study this quark-gluon plasma at special facilities such as the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC) at Brookhaven National Laboratory."
SOURCE:
(SUPPLEMENTAL)

The Quark Soup • Harvard Research said:
"Long before our world took shape, The Big Bang sent a shockwave of energy irradiating through a violently expanding Universe. In one millionth of a millionth of a second, the primordial fabric of existence transitioned through three distinct phases as the
, electromagnetism, gravity, and the weak and strong forces, took shape. At this point temperatures were still too high for everyday matter such as
to form. Instead, a soup made out of their insides, known as
, permeated throughout space. In the blink of an eye, however, the quark soup cooled, giving rise to the first signs of ordinary matter."
SOURCE:
(COMMENT)

At this point, I simply apologize if my contribution is unsound and irrelevent. I was just intrigued with the subject matter.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Reaction score
Awards
i am not a fan of maths and poorly interpreted observation, i see them twist and turn trying to spin an unfortunate situation, if results conflict with your department funding then they get washed, who will be the first highly respected(and paid) member of faculty to stand up and admit they were wrong? come on now... this article touches on some main problems, i love this...
Simple attempts look promising, according to Tanedo, but none come close to the hard-won accuracy of lattice QCD.
The team’s prediction for virtual quark activity around the muon clashed with the inferences from electron-positron collisions, however. Meyer, who recently co-authored a survey of the conflicting results, says that many technical details in lattice QCD remain poorly understood, such as how to hop from the gritty lattice back to smooth space. Efforts to determine what QCD predicts for the muon, which many researchers consider a bellwether for undiscovered particles, are ongoing.

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Yes guys, very smart of you bunch arguing with the troll, please keep feeding

Reaction score
Awards
lol, just because you dont understand the subject i am a troll, got it

maybe just stick to laughing and dont post when you dont have anything to add, you know, so you dont end up looking like the troll

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Lulz better the not post a single thing than calling everyone charlatans you know what I mean 😉 we are gonna get labeled clueless by the one true deity yourself™ anyways no matter what we say.

Its just sad people bother responding to you beyond a quick insult, tbh

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I used to have insights about this topic in a sort of 3d experience/dream state were becoming an electrical charge and swimming in plasma was normal. I think a lot of religious texts speak about it as well.

I like what both parties are saying, but i dont know the Truth. The buggers running around complimenting and labelling should read one of wf's new downloadable books: Trollrun.

I have one say though. What i noticed is an 'underwater' punch. This is due to privacy. When one trespasses, life of one side flows into the other. One might notice by suddenly having a new 'taste'. For example one might out of the blue love acdc as music while normally one would listen to vivaldi. Or one would suddenly write stuff with key words noticable for someone else.

So mr. Killing raven sun, dont play da man on his job or ill figure yours... . And roccor you silly you, create a safe spot and ill show you how we can dance, cause damn im intrigued 2. 😎❤️
Post automatically merged:

oww and someone ask nassim haramein if he can come along as well. im serious he has great input in the area of emotions and feelings.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Its just sad people bother responding to you beyond a quick insult, tbh
hilarious, you anti science censorship types are a dime a dozen, you dont have anything to add and youre pissed about it, just fuck off if you dont like my posts, pretty simple

Reaction score
Awards
I am not going anywhere, sit there and take it. You can't do anything about that.
wow, you are trolling yourself now, take what? you havent added anything to the conversation, why exactly are you posting in this thread? seems like maybe you have post envy

Vandheer

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Post envy? Where did you come up with that term, freakshow? 😂