• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Tips on dealing with Kundalini awakening?

Reaction score
Awards
Twice Ive felt a shock in the middle upper back behind the heart, making me think I was having a heart attack. But it seemed to be magically linked to a chakra being opened. Not used to that much energy at once.
Also, how does one get it to open in the correct order?

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
In my experience I breathe in and picture the energy going down the front of me as I breathe out. Once I've fully exhaled I picture the energy shooting from my root up my spine. Best way to picture the chakras for me was head, upper torso and then lower torso in that order. Any blocked chakras will need attention beforehand (using your heart/love)

Nicolas Flamel

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I received shaktipat from my teacher a few days ago, I've noticed vibrations up my spine and flashes of white behind my eyelids so far.

I'm a little nervous about the awakening but I feel like it'll be happening soon.

I've been doing a series of mediations to ease the process. I was told to drink a lot of water.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Twice Ive felt a shock in the middle upper back behind the heart, making me think I was having a heart attack. But it seemed to be magically linked to a chakra being opened. Not used to that much energy at once.
Also, how does one get it to open in the correct order?
You are trying to apply the intellect to a place it is not meant to be. This process can only be felt through your intuition. Through repeated practice, WITHOUT worrying about specific “techniques” but instead focusing on cultivating a strong will and desire to open these energy centers, then they will be opened.