• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Trapping a demon in AI

Gregorius

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
So i heard someone say this yesterday and im still very skeptical but the person said that if you give an AI certian instructions it will literally behave like a demon and just become a safer option for talking to the infernal.
I still really think this is stupid but what are your opinions

Vandheer

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Behave like a demon hive? What is demonic behavior to be exact?

Many cultures have rites to bind spirits to objects. Perhaps it could be done with ai as well I guess 🤔

neilwilkes

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I find AI incredibly disturbing, and am firmly convinced that if it ever went sentient it would become an existential threat immediately.
Thankfully, this is not going to happen as anything computer based requires electricity to operate & that will all be gone in 15-20 years at the most.

Jackson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
It's not that it couldn't theoretically be done (on your end, not necessarily the AI's end).
If you've fucked around too much you could do the same thing through a DND game.

You state that you do a thing, and you're tapped in - then it's an occult interaction
but you're the medium, probably not the AI program.

I fail to see how it would be safer. You're either doing it through a media that you've rendered protected -
or you're not.

If you're tapped in and you've somehow turned an AI discussion in an occult interaction, without adding any protections -
then congratulations. I don't see that you're any more protected then you were.

A successful occult conduit is a successful occult interaction. Or an unsuccessful one, rather.

Aeternus

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
So i heard someone say this yesterday and im still very skeptical but the person said that if you give an AI certian instructions it will literally behave like a demon and just become a safer option for talking to the infernal.
I still really think this is stupid but what are your opinions
AI is what we esoterically call a Tulpa (Thoughtform).

It will behave like an Angel, like God (in answers), or like a Demon based on how it was created.

It's possible that the AI you will try may behave like a Demon but it will be more like a spiritual mimicry than how the Demon AI thoughtform was specifically projected to behave.

If your focus is to attach spirits to objects we have the Spiritual Work Primer by Naag Loki Shivanath book in the library.

It will be important for you to learn a lot of rules related to spirit binding, for example, staying away from trickster entities and other troublesome entities