• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Trapping a human soul

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, so the path of Daleth on the Kircher ToL model. I see. There is Gimel too.

Reaction score
Awards
If a mirror box exists, it exists for a reason.
Our aura or body of light of layers within the causal and etheric bodies exist for a reason and are possibly manifestable?
My point is wierd things happen.
Mirror boxes exist. Crystals and brass lamps exist, statues exist, and all can house a spirit.
So, since have a spirit and soul, can they be summoned and trapped?
Not necessarily malicious, if someone is on a downward spiral and merge their spirits later to restore them.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
If a mirror box exists, it exists for a reason.
Our aura or body of light of layers within the causal and etheric bodies exist for a reason and are possibly manifestable?
My point is wierd things happen.
Mirror boxes exist. Crystals and brass lamps exist, statues exist, and all can house a spirit.
So, since have a spirit and soul, can they be summoned and trapped?
Not necessarily malicious, if someone is on a downward spiral and merge their spirits later to restore them.
Actually, now that you point that out, objects can house a Spirit like a doll for example. It's true. There's a book called Norman, and it's about this doll that housed a Spirit. And, weird shit starts happening within the house.
Post automatically merged:

A Soul, or a Spirit, can manifest in black solid objects. Aside, from mirrors. I've seen that happened in my experiences.

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Crossing the abyss:

- Originally that is the apsu, the underworld fresh water ocean inhabited by EA/Enki. EA means house in the water. Recently western scientists have said that there is 7 times as much fresh water inside the planet as salt water in the surface oceans. How does all that fresh water occur? Where did the salt water come from?

- The more modern expression is "the dark night of the soul". There are some lower reflections of this but the real event is after first stage enlightenment. The initiate has controlled its personality and the higher mental body (soul body). The deva (holy guardian angel) overlighting the soul body starts to withdraw as the initiate is increasingly able to make direct contact with the human spirit (on monadic plane) also known as the Yechida

After first stage enlightenment the initiate has to operate without support as it is required to make a full connection with Spirit. Thus the initiate finds itself alone with no assistance from higher beings. It is a dark night.

This is reflected in the Christian account of Jesus on the cross asking why God has forsaken him.

Eventually the initiate learns to rely on itself - making required decisions and letting those affected adapt as best they can.

The process for second stage enlightenment requires control of the initiate's heart on both personal (lower 4 subplanes) and cosmic levels (higher 3 subplanes).

In modern times this fourth initation (second stage enlightenment) usually does not require giving up the physical body but rather giving up all personal ambition and working only for the greater good.

Uniting the Nephesch with the Ruach and Yechidah?

First stage enlightenment unites the Nephesch, Ruach and Neschama but not the Chaya and Yechida

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: The OrderLeft-Hand Path, Black Magic and Demonology
SUBTOPIC: Observed Manifestation
※→ Konsciencia, et al,

Now this is interesting (
most interesting)!

A Soul, or a Spirit, can manifest in black solid objects. Aside, from mirrors. I've seen that happened in my experiences.
(COMMENT)

Peacock and Cannel Coal • Black Sand Glass • Black Glass Mirrors • and over 50 rare Black Gemstones have demonstrated the characteristic of sometimes reflecting unusual images that appear supernatural. Sometimes, the unexplained reflective forms induce an inexplicable fear or dread • from the strange shapes that set the imagination to work.

IF you can "see" something
(that is - to make an observation) THEN you are "detecting" some form of energy ≈ 350nm → 750 nm (roughly 400 → 800 THz). It is NOT (necessarily) supernatural. It is a waveform of shape and substance.

(QUESTION)

Can you describe what it is you saw or experienced
?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
RE: The OrderLeft-Hand Path, Black Magic and Demonology
SUBTOPIC: Observed Manifestation
※→ Konsciencia, et al,

Now this is interesting (
most interesting)!

(COMMENT)

Peacock and Cannel Coal • Black Sand Glass • Black Glass Mirrors • and over 50 rare Black Gemstones have demonstrated the characteristic of sometimes reflecting unusual images that appear supernatural. Sometimes, the unexplained reflective forms induce an inexplicable fear or dread • from the strange shapes that set the imagination to work.

IF you can "see" something
(that is - to make an observation) THEN you are "detecting" some form of energy ≈ 350nm → 750 nm (roughly 400 → 800 THz). It is NOT (necessarily) supernatural. It is a waveform of shape and substance.

(QUESTION)

Can you describe what it is you saw or experienced
?

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
So this was, when I was in prison, I was in a Cell where there was a black solid locker there. And, at times I would see the reflection of an appearance of my High School sweetheart. The only thing is, this appearance had and still has, Dark black eyes, Dark black
Hair tied to a ponytail, and sky blue skin. This version of my High School sweetheart, was and still is so fuckin Hot. Till this day, I'm trying to Astral Project to be with Her. Now, the big question is, How did I get in contact with this Beauty? Is simple: this version of my High School sweetheart is a Spiritual Being who turned out to be my Guide. But, this Spiritual Being, can become anything It likes. And, She is more Woman, than a man. However, the appearance She likes the most is my High School sweetheart's appearance. In addition, I don't have to use any black solid objects to see Her. I can see Her within my Mind's Eye.

Reaction score
yeah man, this is some dark shit, what makes you think you should be able to steal souls? do you really think you deserve that kind of power?

anyway, your soul is already trapped, inside your body, having a near-death experience, struggling to live through the matter
Welcome to the LHP.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Technically when you traumatize someone you might have gone over their border and this might end in the soul breaking it's part off the holder. In some cases the victim has to fight the scene where it happened and overpower the enemy who caused the trauma and thus gain back the soul part. In this sense many soul parts are held by the traumatizers and are awaiting to be balanced so the soul part comes back.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The term "soul" is here being used very broadly across personality levels as well as spiritual.

When the higher intelligence (lesser deva) of the physical or emotional bodies departs from the human, the human mostly has only elemental intelligence to operate those bodies and accordingly does not interact well with other humans e.g. severe autism.

The intelligence of the mental body is more complex with a basic structure of lower mental (lesser deva), personal will, and higher mental (greater deva, guardian angel).

There are typically other entities interfering, mostly adversely. And many humans have disconnections between the subplane elementals.

The more fragmented is the human, the more it is possible to capture a lesser deva that operates primarily on one subplane.

Such capture is usually karmic and the usual flows commence to teach the relevant lessons