• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Tree of life initiation

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
So, if you're taking a LHP v.s. RHP approach to this system then I'd have to say you're mistaken because it's not about that.

On an individual level this whole system is geared towards shadow work. The Qliphoth is a tool for you to bring the unconscious aspects of the self into consciousness. They take the form of demons because they're the parts of ourselves that we've hidden away. They are our anger, sadness, shame, and fear - the things we refuse to face within ourselves. Those things need to be broken down or dissolved so we can build up and strengthen our spirit. The whole entire point of this is to become whole again. It is only when we are complete, we are fully capable of experiencing our god self.

While I agree with some of what you say, I disagree with the above part.

My goal, define it LHP/otherwise is to separate from the universe 1st, from my self 2nd & from parts of myself 3rd.

Quick evolution is only possible by means of harsh natural selection. This happens when parts of myself fight with other parts.

There’s no such thing as whole, we all have our imperfections especially god/the univers/source of all

I agree the Qlipot/sphiroth are just tools,
but the 1st is better than the 2nd.

I wanna become a chimera like the arch demons of the Tunnels of Set. I’m galloping there.

Reaction score
Awards

My goal, define it LHP/otherwise is to separate from the universe 1st, from my self 2nd & from parts of myself 3rd.

Quick evolution is only possible by means of harsh natural selection. This happens when parts of myself fight with other parts.

There’s no such thing as whole, we all have our imperfections especially god/the univers/source of all

I wanna become a chimera like the arch demons of the Tunnels of Set. I’m galloping there.
Qlippoth is truly life changing man! I salute you.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards

I feel like we're on the same page on some things but my way of describing things is different from yours. Well whatever you choose to do I wish you luck on your journey. It can get pretty tough.