• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Trustworth Occult Youtubers

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
No.

I've been burned by both of the two I've developed friendships with.

Both were/are playing characters in front of a camera. They both can do magick, better than me, but they're hustlers, not teachers. Once I got to know them better, they were obviously nothing like the characters they play on youtube.

That was a couple years ago, maybe there's newer accounts that are better.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
GlitchBottle also gets frequently praised.

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Esoterica is good, Angela Puca has some short ones, she's not as in depth as I like, Arith Harger (I've linked him before) has some good ones, but he's been on hiatus lately.

No.

I've been burned by both of the two I've developed friendships with.

Both were/are playing characters in front of a camera. They both can do magick, better than me, but they're hustlers, not teachers. Once I got to know them better, they were obviously nothing like the characters they play on youtube.

That was a couple years ago, maybe there's newer accounts that are better.

I'm interested as to who these people are. I love tea.

I also thought about making my own, but since Esoterica is basically the bar for me, I can't live up to his quality. 🤣🤣

Gregorius

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
someone who i havnt seen mentioned is amateur magus i enjoy his vids anyone know if hes any good

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Another vote for Esoterica.

I also liked to see videos from The Modern Hermeticist.

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Da'at Darling

From what I remember, there was some issues surrounding her regarding her relations with a fascistic group. I never really followed her, but a lot of the main social thelemic groups denounced her as both aligning with them and not knowing proper thelema. That's mostly hearsay tho.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
From what I remember, there was some issues surrounding her regarding her relations with a fascistic group. I never really followed her, but a lot of the main social thelemic groups denounced her as both aligning with them and not knowing proper thelema. That's mostly hearsay tho.
Wow that's news to me.

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
The most recent I can find:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I wasn't really involved in the twitter occult scene and twitter is literally poison, but I had a few friends who were really upset by the situation.

Reaction score
Awards
I used to see his videos, not so much now, but he still has some interesting stuff.
Yeah. I think part of it is that he's run out of things to make videos about so he started rehashing some of his stuff and expanding on previous ideas. Still good stuff and plenty of things to learn from.

The most recent I can find:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I wasn't really involved in the twitter occult scene and twitter is literally poison, but I had a few friends who were really upset by the situation.
Honestly half the time people who were pushed out of communities like that didn't even have the connections people claimed, and they were really pushed out over personal disagreements or other nonsense... and depending on who you talk to on the internet, some people think far-right is anyone right of Stalin. It's really a consequence of hyper-polarization of politics, where instead of having proper discourse, certain parties try to label their opponents as Nazis or the second coming of Hitler. It's gotten to the point that whenever I see 'far right' being used to describe someone, my brain automatically translates it to 'slightly right of center'.

Khoren_

Practical Philosopher
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly half the time people who were pushed out of communities like that didn't even have the connections people claimed, and they were really pushed out over personal disagreements or other nonsense

Fwiw, I don't think Ms Rose was a "neonazi" and her affiliations with the Wolves of Vinland or whatever they were called were sparse at best. However, I do think it is worth bringing up for people to make their own assessments, especially given this is a thread about "Trustworthy" youtubers.

Regardless of who you are, attempting to obfuscate your affiliations with any group and then attempting to downplay those same affiliations makes me wonder what their actual work is worth, and if they're telling the truth about what they can and cannot do, or know. Especially when you are professing to teach about a community that has openly vilified you. This is regardless of politics or personal vendettas.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
The accusations against Georgina were and are total bs as far as I'm concerned. I've followed her for years on multiple platforms.

I used to watch a ton of Mind and Magick, I even made it all the way through his 295 video mystery school playlist. He is way too christian for me, but I was willing to give him a chance. I stopped listening to him altogether when he mentioned he had a three way defense agreement with two other youtubers. He couldn't handle the curses he was getting hit with, so got them to help protect him, in exchange for the same in return. All while selling protection magick courses.
I'm interested as to who these people are. I love tea.
I don't think I want to name them publicly, I'm pretty sure that will show up forever on a Google search, and I'm not interested in another round of curses with them at the moment. I'll dm you

I'm intrigued by the multiple mentions of Esoterica. I'll definitely be checking them out.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I really enjoy Taliesin McKnight's channel and more specifically his older stuff.

He covers a wide range of topics but if you are interested in practical low magick he has quite a few older videos on Folk/Witchcraft/Hoodoo type work that are very good.