• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Trustworth Occult Youtubers

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Lon Milo Duquette posts short videos daily (they're actually Facebook livestreams but someone else reshares them to YouTube). They're pretty informal/chatty but he such a knowledgeable guy that his casual chat is more informative than some people's deep dive.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
No.

I've been burned by both of the two I've developed friendships with.

Both were/are playing characters in front of a camera. They both can do magick, better than me, but they're hustlers, not teachers. Once I got to know them better, they were obviously nothing like the characters they play on youtube.

That was a couple years ago, maybe there's newer accounts that are better.
I can second this. It happened to me.

Wizzard420

Neophyte
Reaction score
Anyone got any recommendation for some occult youtubers if any
ive seen alot of people talk about Esoterica which I recomend, I also enjoy Da'at darling. if your looking for more alchemey, Fraser Builds has some intresting expirements and demonstrations

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
That Divination Witch. Check Her out. She's fantastic.

Sabbatius

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
From what I remember, there was some issues surrounding her regarding her relations with a fascistic group. I never really followed her, but a lot of the main social thelemic groups denounced her as both aligning with them and not knowing proper thelema. That's mostly hearsay tho.
I find it amusing that most Thelema Youtube Channels do not have a clue or understanding about Thelema itself, let alone anything about what Proper Thelema is.

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
So apparently there’s this pretty legit guy on YouTube named the “ Mystic Rebel “ his channel is legit.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!